Warm Welcome

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
Sorry babe, we're adults. If you think that thing is so precious that it's worth waiting 4 months for, you better snap out of your daze!! :killingme

Get your mind out of the gutter. I was not referring to the sex. I was referring to the excitement of a new relationship. Young or old, we all get that feeling in the pit of our stomach when we like someone.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sorry babe, we're adults. If you think that thing is so precious that it's worth waiting 4 months for, you better snap out of your daze!! :killingme

It's pretty bad that he waited 4 months and then dumped her right after. Must not have been that good. :eyebrow:

W

wkndbeacher

It's pretty bad that he waited 4 months and then dumped her right after. Must not have been that good. :eyebrow:

Or she claimed to do things, but when it came time for show and tell, she just telled and didnt show.

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
In the link you have to go to post 15 that's where someone quoted her because she went back and edited her post where she put her name and work. Someone caught it quick enough to quote though.:faint:

thanks....now its much clearer. and lugnuts last line,,,so funny

"By the way, I'm single, own two electric skateboards, have been contemplating building a wind powered jet ski, and look like Herve Villechaize with a beer belly..."

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
thanks....now its much clearer. and lugnuts last line,,,so funny

"By the way, I'm single, own two electric skateboards, have been contemplating building a wind powered jet ski, and look like Herve Villechaize with a beer belly..."
His whole post was a hoot. :lmao: