Washington v. Philly showdown!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Where you at Caps and Phliers fans?

Should be a barn-burner tonight. This will certainly be an early test for both teams.:yahoo:

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
The game isn't until tomorrow night (Tuesday). They play the Flyers tomorrow night and then the Rangers on Thursday.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:offtopic:

But did anybody see Terry Bradshaw talking about Favre yesterday? Too funny..

You'd have to see it..but he was talking about the Green Bay fans and now that Favre was playing for Minni effing Sota..but he mouthed the "effing" and it wasn't "effing." Ott thought he just stumbled..I said NOOOO!! and he tivo'd it. :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
:offtopic:

But did anybody see Terry Bradshaw talking about Favre yesterday? Too funny..

You'd have to see it..but he was talking about the Green Bay fans and now that Favre was playing for Minni effing Sota..but he mouthed the "effing" and it wasn't "effing." Ott thought he just stumbled..I said NOOOO!! and he tivo'd it. :lmao:

No doubt...he said minne_####ing_sota..only he mouthed the middle part, didn't say it out loud

BuddyLee

Football addict
Not only is this Game on Versus and I have Direct TV, I wont be able to watch it tomorrow, due to prior plans. :tantrum

Will keep tabs on my Blackberry
Damn. I could have sworn I saw something on Comcast about it. Guess I'll have to watch it on the internet.

OldHillcrestGuy

Hoping now that the baseball season is over for the local teams, that they will start back to carrying the games on MASN/Comcast.