Way too nice to sit inside....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
....then the 2 of us (me and DR) would have been at Breton Medical....

He's re-doing a bathroom. Everything is torn out and there is a toilet next to me in the computer room, a sink on the bed and the vanity that I am going to refinish a couple feet away from me. He needs to get the bathroom done fast because I'm not sure how well we are going to share one bathroom. I can't take off on the bike when he's doing this stuff. I have to make "comfort" food.

He's re-doing a bathroom. Everything is torn out and there is a toilet next to me in the computer room, a sink on the bed and the vanity that I am going to refinish a couple feet away from me. He needs to get the bathroom done fast because I'm not sure how well we are going to share one bathroom. I can't take off on the bike when he's doing this stuff. I have to make "comfort" food.

No, that wouldn't be very nice to ride away on him.... :lmao:

If he needs an extra set of hands, please call.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
No, that wouldn't be very nice to ride away on him.... :lmao:

If he needs an extra set of hands, please call.

Will do. A co-worker of mine that is an expert at dry-walling is doing the drywalling with DR's help. Then it's putting in the new tile and shower, which he can do. It's a SMALL space. I just wanted it done and thought it was an easy project. I'm so stupid. It's a big project. I had NO idea.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
my apologies to all the bikes I saw that I didn't wave to...still a little too nervous to take a hand off the grip...:howdy:

T

Toreadoralpha

:lol: was trying to talk a friend into going on the Polar Bear ride 1 Jan and he said he was a fair weather rider. I was :confused: and said "I've seen you ride through fog, hail, lightning and driving rain, and all on the same day.
He said :smack:"That's because I was following your dumb azz home"

I resemble that remark! And I still stand by it. :smack:

Too bad I've got to be at work today, it would be a great day to ride.:drool:

onebdzee

off the shelf
*looking around for a white pick-up*

I think............

*looking again for that same pick-up*

I might.......

*looking again*

take a ride today

*looking one last time*