We haz a sad

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Blue's going in for a long acting steroid shot today.
Vet says it will ease the swelling of the growth, and stimulate Blue's appetite.

A few minutes ago, she chased Cooper (who is twice her size) up the stairs to the bedroom level.

Auntie Biache'

Socks...

Attachments

• socks.jpg
    socks.jpg
    795.9 KB · Views: 80

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Pretty kitty.

Blue is a seal point Siamese long hair.
She has white boots, mittens and chin.

Just got back from the vet's, gave her a long acting steroid shot to help reduce swelling in the granuloma, and to stimulate her appetite.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She's pretty.
Thanks, plus she was a really loving personality, except Buff and Cooper, she lets them KNOW she is Queen Kitty.
Though, she will run up to Buff and give him a nose bump before hissing and bopping him.
Her chasing of Cooper is down to once every 2 or 3 days now, instead of 2 or 3 times a day.

Auntie Biache'

Thanks, plus she was a really loving personality, except Buff and Cooper, she lets them KNOW she is Queen Kitty.
Though, she will run up to Buff and give him a nose bump before hissing and bopping him.
Her chasing of Cooper is down to once every 2 or 3 days now, instead of 2 or 3 times a day.
Socks is very loving, as long as it's on her terms, and schedule. She does not like to be picked up, but she will climb into your lap and snuggle.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Blue and Buff had some Outside this afternoon.

When she decided Time was up, she sprinted from the side of the yard and up the stairs to the deck.
I was going to give Buff some more time Out, but as I walked towards him, he, too, sprinted from the back en of the yard and up the stairs.

I went back down the the basement door to close and lock it.

By the time I got back upstairs, both of them were at their kibble bowls.

The medicines that Dr Dorsch and the vet techs gave her (long lasting antibiotic and steroid shots), seem to be having good effect.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Unfortunately, it IS a Sadz...
Brought Blue in for a look-see today at 1 week past the 2nd steroid shot.

Growth is not responding as well as last time. Doc is quite certain it is a sarcoma.
Kitty lost 2 ounces since last week, 18 total since the initial sighting in November.
Gave Blue a long acting antibiotic, which helped last time, as there are a couple open sores.

Miss Blue is now in hospice at home, sarcomas like this are not treatable, save palliative care.
We'll spoil her and watch careful.

Tomorrow (14 January) makes 1 year since we became her new family.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Right now, I am petting her rabbit fur soft self as she is napping by my side here on the couch.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Unfortunately, it IS a Sadz...
Brought Blue in for a look-see today at 1 week past the 2nd steroid shot.

Growth is not responding as well as last time. Doc is quite certain it is a sarcoma.
Kitty lost 2 ounces since last week, 18 total since the initial sighting in November.
Gave Blue a long acting antibiotic, which helped last time, as there are a couple open sores.

Miss Blue is now in hospice at home, sarcomas like this are not treatable, save palliative care.
We'll spoil her and watch careful.

Tomorrow (14 January) makes 1 year since we became her new family.
:huggy:

I'm sorry about your kitty.