Week 8 random thought football thread

BuddyLee

Football addict
Anh. How do you go for fourth and one earlier and not now? Aikman had a decent idea; play action seeings how they couldn't stop the run before.

Hindsight.
You're already up by two scores. Go for the easy points. Don't even give the other team an inkling of getting back into the game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're already up by two scores. Go for the easy points. Don't even give the other team an inkling of getting back into the game.

You know, if it was a competitive game, sure. The Vikings are killing these guys. Rodgers needs the strike to start at half time. The purple O is good for what, another 14-17, easy.

I hear you, though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You know, if it was a competitive game, sure. The Vikings are killing these guys. Rodgers needs the strike to start at half time. The purple O is good for what, another 14-17, easy.

I hear you, though.
It only takes a spark to make it a competitive game though. That goal line stand was the start.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Jeez, Panthers over Cards 28 - 7 near the end of the first half. That's a bit surprising to me.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jeez, Panthers over Cards 28 - 7 near the end of the first half. That's a bit surprising to me.
Panthers are finally getting that two-headed monster back in DeAngelo and Stewart.

Funny, Arizona had the top run defense in the league before this game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Not that many truly bad teams

That's a big surprise to me as well. The Panthers receivers aren't wearing Cardinals jerseys by any chance, are they?