Lions -1.5 VIKINGS-----------Lions
Chargers -6 JETS------------Chargers
BROWNS -3 Titans-----------Titans
CHIEFS -5 Raiders------------Chiefs
Bears -3 SAINTS-------------Bears
Bengals -3 RAVENS-----------Bengals
Panthers -1 BUCCS-----------Panthers
JAGUARS -12.5 Texans--------Jaguars
Falcons -2 DOLPHINS----------Falcons(5point game)
Giants -10 49ERS--------------Giants
Seahawks -4 CARDINALS-------Seahawks
Steelers -6 PACKERS-----------Steelers
REDSKINS 0 Eagles-------------Redskins
Colts -3.5 PATRIOTS-----------Pats-Total points-59

tomchamp

Bruzilla said:
To all you Packer Pickers... :nono:

I think the Steelers will win, but it will be closer than 6. They effed me last week letting the Ravens stay that close. The Packers are not looking so good, but they will put up a good fight at home..just my thoughts !

Agee

tomchamp said:
I think the Steelers will win, but it will be closer than 6. They effed me last week letting the Ravens stay that close. The Packers are not looking so good, but they will put up a good fight at home..just my thoughts !
Big Ben out 2-3 games after knee surgery today.

Looks like the Steelers will have to win the next few games using the running backs, and a green quarterback?

Adds a twist to the picks.

I say they go 2-3 in Bens abscence.

Otter

Nothing to see here
mainman said:
Have enough of us voted yet? Who is the mystery slacker? :confused:

Someone that has only posted 4 or 5 times back in July..24 carat or something like that..maybe it was an MPD....I got an email from him/her, responded, plus an IM to em,telling them to post their picks, then nothing..:shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
This just sucks. I won $42 bucks this week and the guy that is running our pool back and forth refused to do it anymore cause it's the 5th week a female has won.....He gets NO MORE candy from my office.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
Well, I've decided not to play because I can't really judge a butt unless I've actually squeezed it...:ohwell:
I'm more into who has the best lookin' quarterbacks. And I use my REMOT a lot cause I have the football package from DVD. My annual b-day present.

Agee

kwillia said:
Well, I've decided not to play because I can't really judge a butt unless I've actually squeezed it...:ohwell:
So Pete gets the "Butt Check" and you bail on the rest of us?

so wrong!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I hope you didn't spill anything, is that the reasoning for your awakening?
No spills - nothing to drink tonight except a glass of milk. :razz: My cat decided it was time for me to wake up and give her some attention, jumped in my lap, and scared the bejeebers out of me. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
No spills - nothing to drink tonight except a glass of milk. :razz: My cat decided it was time for me to wake up and give her some attention, jumped in my lap, and scared the bejeebers out of me. :lmao:
I would have loved to have gotten a face shot just as the bejeebers ran out of you.:killingme