Football addict
otter said:
pickswk9.jpg

This may change if I hear from Dems..
I just love the flamin' hot pink touch.:killingme

Otter

Nothing to see here
AK-74me said:
T.O. Suspended in Philly for atleast this week, lets go Redskins.

Statement from Jeff Lurie (Eagles owner):

"Unfortunately, Mr. Owens' selfish conduct was not in the best interests of the team, and ultimately, displeasing to me personally. If at such time he realizes that he is, in effect, no more than an employee of my company who is expected to conform to a behavioral code of conduct, we may revisit the status of his employment. Until and unless this transpires, Andy, Joe, and myself are in agreement that this is the best avenue for our organization at this time."

Hey Philly, wanna trade owners?

tomchamp

To me...

Guys like this don't deserve to be playing pro football.

It's all about me . TO

"That right there just shows you the type of class and integrity that they claim not to be," said Owens, who became the sixth receiver in NFL history to reach the milestone. "They claim to be first class and the best organization. It's an embarrassment. It just shows a lack of class they have. My publicist talked to the head PR guy, and they made an excuse they didn't recognize that was coming up. But that was a blatant lie. Had it been somebody else, they probably would have popped fireworks around the stadium."

Why anyone would want this azzhole on their team is beyond me...I don't care how good he is! And is he worth it. f#@$ no.

B

Bruzilla

Once again... for all you Packer pickers... :nono:

Steelers! Steelers! Steelers!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Boy was I hootin' and hollerin' last night when the Skins made that interception.:smile:
At the end? :yay: I have no idea who McNabb was trying to throw it to, but it was a perfect pass...to a Redskins jersey. :yay:

I can't wait to see my Philly friends tomorrow night and rub it in. :heehee:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 9 Results

Larry 14
MM 13
BuddyLee 12
Otter 12
Donbar 11
AK-74me 9
TomChamp 9
Airgasm 8
Dems 8
Daddy-O 8
Gumbo 7
Pete 7

To Date

MM 81
Gumbo 72
Airgasm 70
Dems 69
Daddy-O 67
BuddyLee 62
AK-74me 61
TomChamp 61
Larry 59
Otter 58
Donbar 55
Pete 55

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Allow me to clarify...

kwillia said:
You judge butts quite well, Larry...:clap:

I did it all by myself this week, damnit. I am a big boy.

And I am mature enough and secure enough and strong enough to not only let my wifey make some picks once in awhile but ALSO give her credit, without any prompting.

Now, just because she picked one time, I shouldn't lose all credibility!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
:tantrum :baby:

And I am mature enough and secure enough and strong enough to not only let my wifey make some picks once in awhile but ALSO give her credit, without much prompting.
:dance:

You had credibility to begin with? :confused:

Nice job, Larry. :yay:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Larry Gude said:

And I am mature enough and secure enough and strong enough to not only let my wifey make some picks once in awhile but ALSO give her credit, without any prompting.

A little touchy aren't ya ? :killingme