Week 9 Picks

mainman

Set Trippin
Larry Gude said:
I did it all by myself this week, damnit. I am a big boy.

And I am mature enough and secure enough and strong enough to not only let my wifey make some picks once in awhile but ALSO give her credit, without any prompting.

Now, just because she picked one time, I shouldn't lose all credibility!
You know damn well you blindfolded yourself and threw darts at the board...:razz:

D

dems4me

BS Gal said:
This just sucks. I won $42 bucks this week and the guy that is running our pool back and forth refused to do it anymore cause it's the 5th week a female has won.....He gets NO MORE candy from my office.

Not trying to be funny or anything, but how many people were playing in this pool you won for 42.00? My biggest pool averages about 6,500.00 a week for guessing the right teams and points for Monday, and my smallest one I'm in is about 250.00.... :shrug: :confused: Irregardless congrats :cheers:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dems4me said:
Not trying to be funny or anything, but how many people were playing in this pool you won for 42.00? My biggest pool averages about 6,500.00 a week for guessing the right teams and points for Monday, and my smallest one I'm in is about 250.00.... :shrug: :confused: Irregardless congrats :cheers:
42. I'm not into it big time. Perhaps I should start giving you my picks and split the winnings?????? :howdy: