Weight Loss

morganj614

mainman said:
I don't think she was being a smartass...:lmao:

After the diet will your next AV be a dancing version of this?

Attachments

• hass.jpg
    hass.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 113

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
stockgirl said:
:pinaroseonyournose:

Some of us have health issues and weight gain is a problem.
Here go your hormones again. Geesh! Maybe you should get some meds to regulate them and your health issues.

D

dems4me

stockgirl said:
Maybe not but her NEVER letting her weight get away from her or whatever in the hell she said annoyed me.

I thought you were agreeing and relating because you can't let yuors get away from you either because of you health :confused:

stockgirl said:
Maybe not but her NEVER letting her weight get away from her or whatever in the hell she said annoyed me.
Self annointed know it all's tend to annoy people. :shrug:

:jet:

stockgirl

Stocki
sushisamba said:
Here go your hormones again. Geesh! Maybe you should get some meds to regulate them and your health issues.
That wasn't the hormones. I just can't stand someone bragging about how they get to eat what they want and not do a damn bit of excercise and still remain skinny. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one in here who was not annoyed by your post.

FYI~I'm pregnant. I cannot take meds to regulate my hormones. Oh, and not all health issues have a pill to regulate them. :rolleyes:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chasey_Lane said:
Why not just watch what you eat instead of dieting? :shrug:
How could you NOT watch what you eat?? I mean, when I'm downing a pack of Ho-Ho's I watch them, i don't want to acidentally shove one up my nose..

Speaking of which, I hear the candy machine calling my name.. Ho Ho's or Honey Bun.. decisions, decsions.. OH wait, they have the Chocolate frosted mini donoughts this week.. damn.. now it's going to take me ten minutes to decide which one I want..

Have to remind BG to pick up a Cherry Cheesecake and a Pepperoni Pizza with EXTRA cheese for dinner tonight..

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
stockgirl said:
That wasn't the hormones. I just can't stand someone bragging about how they get to eat what they want and not do a damn bit of excercise and still remain skinny.
Everybody's metabolism is different. That's no reason to get annoyed. You have to do what's right for you. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
stockgirl said:
That wasn't the hormones. I just can't stand someone bragging about how they get to eat what they want and not do a damn bit of excercise and still remain skinny.
I didn't see that as her bragging at all, just saying she doesn't like to exercise, so she maintains her weight through healthy eating in order to avoid having to go to the gym. Why should someone who has a faster metabolism and therefore an easier time of maintaining their weight feel bad about it?

stockgirl

Stocki
Chasey_Lane said:
Everybody's metabolism is different. That's no reason to get annoyed. You have to do what's right for you. :shrug:
I was annoyed b/c she was bragging about it. Nevermind. I'll just sit her on my fatass and watch all the skinny biatches eat twinkies.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
stockgirl said:
That wasn't the hormones. I just can't stand someone bragging about how they get to eat what they want and not do a damn bit of excercise and still remain skinny. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one in here who was not annoyed by your post.

FYI~I'm pregnant. I cannot take meds to regulate my hormones. Oh, and not all health issues have a pill to regulate them. :rolleyes:

Bragging is your perception of what I was doing. What I was actually doing was responding to Dems request for advice. So :lalala:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
stockgirl said:
I was annoyed b/c she was bragging about it. Nevermind. I'll just sit her on my fatass and watch all the skinny biatches eat twinkies.
I'd be bragging about it, too. Heck, I used to be that person who could eat, eat, eat and not gain an ounce. :lol: Now I'm just mindful of what goes in my mouth. Not just for my weight, but for my health, too.

Pandora

stockgirl said:

We are just jealous. :lol:

But if I could eat anything I wanted and be skinny, shiat, I'd be bragging about it endlessly.

Chasey_Lane said:
I'd be bragging about it, too. Heck, I used to be that person who could eat, eat, eat and not gain an ounce. :lol: Now I'm just mindful of what goes in my mouth. Not just for my weight, but for my health, too.
Day sure has been a good influence on you...:yay: