Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Common sense isn't so common huh?

No business owner would buy that many crabs just to toss them at the landfill without a reason. :rolleyes:

The page owner needs to stick with helping people find thier pets. I doubt those crabs were anyone's pet.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Mel is my Husband. Sometimes what we see in pictures does not tell the whole story. We have a walk-in that we store the dead crabs in. We don't go to the land fill every time we have dead crabs. That picture does look awful, but keep in mind that's a month or more of dead crabs. For every dead crab in that picture, is money out of our pockets. Please keep that in mind before you judge.

I consider the source, Facebook. Maybe if the people raising the stink (no pun intended) were out busting their hump like your family, they wouldn't have the time to pass judgement. They'd appreciate the hard work and risks of an independent business person.

Hank

my war
Common sense isn't so common huh?

No business owner would buy that many crabs just to toss them at the landfill without a reason. :rolleyes:

The page owner needs to stick with helping people find thier pets. I doubt those crabs were anyone's pet.

Yeah, the Admin is not very bright.

mamatutu

mama to two
Mel is my Husband. Sometimes what we see in pictures does not tell the whole story. We have a walk-in that we store the dead crabs in. We don't go to the land fill every time we have dead crabs. That picture does look awful, but keep in mind that's a month or more of dead crabs. For every dead crab in that picture, is money out of our pockets. Please keep that in mind before you judge.

I wouldn't worry about this one bit. I have never heard a bad comment about y'all's business, ever. We have bought crabs from y'all, as well, over the years. IMO, Mel's Crabs has a great reputation. I don't think what that woman said on FB is going to matter at all. Sorry to know how many crabs you can lose, and I know that must be hard on you.

sockgirl77

anyone know this nutter's real name? Maybe we should start a case search on her and smear her name. :elaine:
Not sure if this is really her name, but this status had me rolling. Do not criticize other people when you cannot spell. :lol: Screenshot_2014-08-26-16-50-25.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We deal with hundreds of bushels on a daily basis all during the Crab Season. So we do have a dead loss.

My son is a crabber and so are many of my friends. So the bushels I get and cook are about as fresh as fresh gets...and there will still be 3,4..6 dead crabs in every one..crabs that I do not cook, of course. It's amazing how many people don't know something that basic about dealing with crabs. I can sure see how somebody who deals with the volume you do would accumulate a lot of dead crabs in any given week.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I posted in that thread.

I wonder if she is talking about me, because I can't spell, I am from SoMD, because I have an opposing opinion to her, and because I think she is a freakin' nut job.