Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

JeJeTe

Happiness
I 'bout laughed out loud at that line.

I was born here, have lived here my entire life, and intend to stay here until taxes drive me away.

Despite me being born here, my many family ties to this area, and long-time connection to this community, I am not considered to be "from here", or a SMIB. Why? Because my parents were not born here.

So, just because some schmuck proclaims they are a "SMIB" doesn't make it so.

And just for clarity, I do NOT consider SMIB a bad thing. I'd actually love to be labeled as one. :biggrin:

I'll call you a SMIB. :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I was born here, have lived here my entire life, and intend to stay here until taxes drive me away.

Despite me being born here, my many family ties to this area, and long-time connection to this community, I am not considered to be "from here", or a SMIB. Why? Because my parents were not born here.

And just for clarity, I do NOT consider SMIB a bad thing. I'd actually love to be labeled as one. :biggrin:

:huggy:

I'm not either, I'm a transplant. Now, on the other hand, Bug's father was County. Does that make her half SMIB? :confused:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Now known as the Burger King tax adjustment plan.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yes he is. You're only being nice because you know him in the dirt world. :razz:

Well, maybe he is. But is has an amazing body with a perfect buttock, so that makes up for the 'nutter characteristics.

Actually, I do not know him in the dirt world. I've never laid eyes on him other than in my drooled-on photographs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually, I do not know him in the dirt world. I've never laid eyes on him other than in my drooled-on photographs.

He's a very nice young man and you'd let your daughter date him.

Very different from his online personality.

:jet:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

You're SMIBish, and that's good enough. :huggy:

MarieB

I wasn't gloating. I don't gloat. How is that gloating, anyway? Just because I can identify someone on FB from what they say on this forum, and then choose to make FB comments? You, obviously, have no one else to fight with, and I will not fall for your ridiculousness. Socki, Hank, and BG made it easy to figure out who they were by their hints on this thread. Why does that make me the bad gal? I said I supported them. What else do you want? I think the days of bashing me are over, but you seem to hang on for some reason. Knock yourself out.

Maybe FB isn't such a good idea. What do you think?

Edit: I just looked up the definition of gloat. One of the meanings is that you are happy about an enemies failure. Ok. I will own that. I didn't think I was gloating, but I guess I was. :lol:

I think it's disturbing that you had to let them know here that now you know who they are ie their real names

I wouldn't mind posting something over there in support of this couple and their business, but this is exactly the reason I did not.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think it's disturbing that you had to let them know here that now you know who they are ie their real names

I wouldn't mind posting something over there in support of this couple and their business, but this is exactly the reason I did not.

:yay:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

You guys have been told for years that people can piece together your true identity from on line clues left in the most innocuous places. Consider this a friendly lesson in on line security (we can make our own after school special).

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Have a day off so I just visited that page..I can't stop laughing. Are these people serious? They honestly think that a company went ahead and dumped live crabs into a landfill and wasted them. Are they high? My favorite was the lady who commented they should be donated to chesapeake shores..I about pissed myself. Yes..lets please donate dead crabs to feed the hungry. What a bunch of kooks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You guys have been told for years that people can piece together your true identity from on line clues left in the most innocuous places. Consider this a friendly lesson in on line security (we can make our own after school special).

You said that a lot nicer than I was going to.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

Cumulatively, I've lived in SOMD abt 32 years. Not born here, but Thing1 was, my sister was and 2 of her chillens were. Alas, that doesnt qualify me for SMIB status...athough, we recently discovered we had ancesters who came to St Mary's from England on my father's mother's side (her maternal grandmother's father's side) - so...it's entirely possible. :jet: