Wellbutrin and Xanax

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Meds really aren't working.

Case in Point:

Husband: You seem to be in a better mood, WR. Those meds are doing wonders. :huggy:

WR: WHAT?! :mad: What the hell is that supposed to mean? :cds: Are you calling me a #####? :cds:

Husband: How long until he ups the dose? :confused:

WR: I am going to watch TV in the room. :mad: :SLAM:

Husband:
:confused:
This isn't anxiety, this is bi-polar. :biggrin:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
It can take up to 6 weeks for patients to see symptom relief. Though the brain changes are immediate, one of the reasons I dislike and distrust them and find them far less useful (than therapy or cbt) for patients with depression and anxiety issues. Likely symptom relief is due to placebo effect as well as the natural ebb and flow of hormones and life events, I think it is especially true in women, especially now a days where everyone and their mother qualifies as depressed because they are led to believe that life should make them deliriously happy every second of every day. If you feel anything less you are inadequate and ill.

Regardless, 5 days is not even CLOSE to an adequate amount of time to test out an antidepressant like wellbutrin. I would give it 4-6 weeks before you decide it is not helping you.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

It means that even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

It means that even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

So what are you proposing I do? I went to the damn doctor and I am taking his bloody advice... How do I get off the train track?

somdfunguy

not impressed
So what are you proposing I do? I went to the damn doctor and I am taking his bloody advice... How do I get off the train track?
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze. But I think maybe it's both. Maybe both are happening at the same time.

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze. But I think maybe it's both. Maybe both are happening at the same time.

Wasn't there a song written about that?

"Pizz in the wind. All we do is pizz in the wind..."