Whassup Friday nighters???

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I saw more body parts Friday night then I've seen in a long time. :blushing: Thanks for a great time!
:yikes: :really:
IS is scoping Calypso Bay for this Friday...
I'm coming up empty so far on Calypso Bay. I've even called their other restaurant in AA county and got no answer. I'll try again each day until I get through or find out when they open. Last season they told me their opening usually co-incides with the Tiki bar though...

thurley42

HY;FR

I'm coming up empty so far on Calypso Bay. I've even called their other restaurant in AA county and got no answer. I'll try again each day until I get through or find out when they open. Last season they told me their opening usually co-incides with the Tiki bar though...

They've been open for a month.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Where is Calypso Bay again?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
so... its Calypso Bay in Solomons :buddies:
I finally made contact with Calypso Bay in AA county and they said their other place in Solomons is open Thurs-Sun (as Thurley said) from 4pm until ? until the 20th of April.

We can plan on going there Friday if you all want to. I'm not sure if they'll have crabs yet though.

Hank

my war
I am awesome i can spell PUMPKIN and some one else couldn't. Yeah !

Yay for me and my lack of anything else to do with my life !

s-o-m-e-o-n-e :coffee:

P.S.... It's an inside joke between SoMdGirl and I, Dummy..... MYB

#rentfree

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

I finally made contact with Calypso Bay in AA county and they said their other place in Solomons is open Thurs-Sun (as Thurley said) from 4pm until ? until the 20th of April.

We can plan on going there Friday if you all want to. I'm not sure if they'll have crabs yet though.
What time are you all planing on going there? That place is ummm well a gangstas paradise!
I am awesome i can spell PUMPKIN and some one else couldn't. Yeah !

Yay for me and my lack of anything else to do with my life !

You seriously need to get a ####ing life. Following his every post is really pathetic :yawn: