Whassup Friday nighters???

PsyOps

Pixelated
:killingme Are we gonna read about some crazy white chick in a hoody stabbing people this weekend?

Police Report: We have a partial ID on her. We were able to obtain surveillance video. Alhtough we were only able to obtain a back view of the perp, we see strands of blonde hair peeking out from the hoody, and cigarette smoke trails. We think we know who it is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Police Report: We have a partial ID on her. We were able to obtain surveillance video. Alhtough we were only able to obtain a back view of the perp, we see strands of blonde hair peeking out from the hoody, and cigarette smoke trails. We think we know who it is.

:lol:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I think antibiotics may clear that up pretty fast, he's been stalking Hank for a lot longer than a case of clap. Shingles can last > year or two.

There's a commercial that airs on TV recently that says if you had the chicken pox then you already carry the virus that causes shingles.

SoMDGirl42

There's a commercial that airs on TV recently that says if you had the chicken pox then you already carry the virus that causes shingles.

does everyone not know that shingles and chicken pox are caused by the varicella virus? Seriously. Do people not know that? they had to make a commericial? wow

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Another great night of fun & laughs! We got rather political tonight too!

It's amazing that some of you folks liked the cream of crab soup. Last summer I tried it but I found it very bland and w/o much crab meat. Oh well, could have been an off night. Looking forward to next week! :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's amazing that some of you folks liked the cream of crab soup. Last summer I tried it but I found it very bland and w/o much crab meat. Oh well, could have been an off night.

It's rather bland as served, but I added some salt and that turned it into perfection. Really made the crab and cream flavors pop. Many restaurants these days don't season their food properly because of the crazy salt Nazis, so I'm getting used to salting it myself.

My bowl was very crabby with chunks o' lump.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Here's their menu:

http://backcreekbistro.com/Documents/Menu 2012 January PDF.pdf

:yum:

I can tell already that I'm going to hate this place because it will take me forever to decide what to have. :lol:

:drool:

Oooohhh, that sounds really good! Maybe it'll be enough to drag me out of my routine schoolweek Friday exhaustion (don't want to go anywhere just sit and relax and de-stress) and get my butt down there...

I need to bookmark this menu so I can keep reading it all this week for motivation! :lol:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Nice meeting you PsyOps and nice seeing the rest of you- Pete, Bann, Foxhound, Vrai, ItalianScallion and Vince :buddies:

Next week let's try Back Creek Bistro on Dowell Rd :buddies:
Later in May we can go eat crabs on a Saturday. I mentioned Gilligans or we can go up towards Annapolis to Mikes or any other place that has good crabs. We can either skip Friday night (that week) or do both Friday & Saturday. :starcat:

Vince

Psst, I heard through a friend of mine that ate at the Seabreeze the other night that they had some nice crabs in. Not big crabs, but full. :whistle: