What a Kennedy ...

D

dems4me

bresamil said:
:lmao: Yep. That stuff kicked me to the ground, stepped on my face and left me for dead for a minimum of 12 hours when taken if not 16. He had to be on speed to get alert enough to find the car.

:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dems4me said:
Yes, I'm beyond normal insanity and have now breached the level of freaking insanity. Watch out :yay:
:lmao:

I'm considering stealing that line and using it in my sig.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I think this is just getting started. All sorts of questions being asked of people at restaurants, nightclubs where he'd been reportedly seen that night.

Question: Why were the line officers told to stop - sobriety check not required -then offer the congressman a lift home?

Seems he uttered a "free pass" statement, to the effect that he was enroute to official government business, ie., "I'm on my way to a voting session", thereby getting himself excused from further investigation.

The news stations have indicated there were NO voting sessions taking place in congress at that hour: 2:45 am.

It's gonna get real interesting from here on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Penn said:
No it won't. The whole matter will be dropped - no charges, no news stories, no nothing. By tomorrow it will be like it never happened.

Watch and see.

Rep. Kennedy to Enter Rehab for Prescription Drug Addiction

"I am deeply concerned about my reaction to the medication. ... I know that I need help," Kennedy told reporters.

Kennedy said he has been open about his problems with drugs in the past, and checked himself into the Mayo Clinic over Christmas. He said he has continued to serve his constituents well, :rolleyes: but Thursday's incident was a new low.

"That’s not how I want to live my life and that’s not how I want to represent the people of Rhode Island," Kennedy said. "I struggle every day with this disease, as do millions of Americans."

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Rep. Kennedy to Enter Rehab for Prescription Drug Addiction

"I am deeply concerned about my reaction to the medication. ... I know that I need help," Kennedy told reporters.

Kennedy said he has been open about his problems with drugs in the past, and checked himself into the Mayo Clinic over Christmas. He said he has continued to serve his constituents well, :rolleyes: but Thursday's incident was a new low.

"That’s not how I want to live my life and that’s not how I want to represent the people of Rhode Island," Kennedy said. "I struggle every day with this disease, as do millions of Americans."
I thought he was clean? If he is only worried about his reaction to the medication why not just stop taking it? Why check into rehab if it was just a reaction to a perscribed dose?

This is all so confusing.............unless........he is an adict and last nights crap was just a lie. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
Rep. Patrick Kennedy said Friday he is entering a drug rehabilitation program, following the car accident Thursday in which he slammed into a security barrier on Capitol Hill. "I simply do not remember getting out of bed or being pulled over by police... That is not how I want to live my life," he said. Kennedy added: "I know that I need help."

Great so now our taxes get to pay for this tard. If ANY of us did what he did we would be fired form our jobs but this clown will remain in office with pay. What a joke.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHO BRIBES YOU AND WTF YOU VOTED ON LAST.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No it's not...

Penn said:
I think this is just getting started. All sorts of questions being asked of people at restaurants, nightclubs where he'd been reportedly seen that night.

Question: Why were the line officers told to stop - sobriety check not required -then offer the congressman a lift home?

Seems he uttered a "free pass" statement, to the effect that he was enroute to official government business, ie., "I'm on my way to a voting session", thereby getting himself excused from further investigation.

The news stations have indicated there were NO voting sessions taking place in congress at that hour: 2:45 am.

...because we're not gonna learn anything we don't know right now; this kids life is in chaos and he needs help which he hasn't got up to now because no one around him wants to jeopardize what he does for the party; hold a seat.

So now, he's screamed loud enough, I guess; HELP

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...because we're not gonna learn anything we don't know right now; this kids life is in chaos and he needs help which he hasn't got up to now because no one around him wants to jeopardize what he does for the party; hold a seat.

So now, he's screamed loud enough, I guess; HELP
You called a 38 year old man "kid" :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're so...

Negative Nancy said:
Rep. Patrick Kennedy said Friday he is entering a drug rehabilitation program, following the car accident Thursday in which he slammed into a security barrier on Capitol Hill. "I simply do not remember getting out of bed or being pulled over by police... That is not how I want to live my life," he said. Kennedy added: "I know that I need help."

Great so now our taxes get to pay for this tard. If ANY of us did what he did we would be fired form our jobs but this clown will remain in office with pay. What a joke.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHO BRIBES YOU AND WTF YOU VOTED ON LAST.

...negative.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Last night on Scarborough Country, it was suggested that one of the prime reasons Rep. Kennedy is checking into the Mayo Clinic, is to take himself out of the public arena.

Reporters cannot enter the medical clinic to hound him over the misstatements he had made over the last two days.

Like, "I never consumed any alcohol that night", then "I can't even remember getting out of bed that morning".(let alone remember if I had a drink or two)

First he claimed the reaction was from pain killers, then he said it might have been from the combination anti-depressants he was also taking.

Somebody let this dude down; either his physician failed to caution him about the side effects of those medications he was prescribed, or he himself failed to read and heed the warnings(s) on the label of those medical bottles.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I bet Cynthia McKinny is glad to hear all this...Took some of the pressure off her...Those 2 dumb arses should hook up...

On another note...This country should be very proud to have the Kennedy family to be "what be may the closest thing to American royalty" Check out their credentials...and I quote..."Edward Kennedy's name will forever be tied to the Chappaquiddick scandal of 1969, when his car ran off a bridge, killing his passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne. Kennedy did not immediately report the tragedy, and later pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident.

Patrick's mother, Joan Kennedy, has long struggled with alcoholism and has been arrested several times for drunken driving. In 2004, her children took temporary guardianship of her affairs. Last year, she was found sprawled on a Boston sidewalk in the rain, and was hospitalized with a concussion and a broken shoulder.

One of Robert's sons, David, died in 1984 of a drug overdose. Robert Jr. was arrested in 1970 for marijuana possession and again in 1983 after nearly overdosing on heroin. Another of RFK's sons, Michael, was accused of having an affair with his family's teenage baby sitter. Michael died in 1997 when he ran into a tree while playing touch football on skis.

John Kennedy Jr. was killed in 1999 when his small plane crashed off Martha's Vineyard, Mass.

William Kennedy Smith, another Kennedy cousin, was tried and acquitted of raping a woman in 1991 at the family's Palm Beach estate. On the weekend of the alleged rape, Edward Kennedy had roused his nephew to visit some nightclubs.

The senator, who testified at the rape trial, apologized for "faults in the conduct of my personal life."
Real role models huh?
Here's the whole story

Pete

Repete
I am shocked. It has been almost 3 days and none of the liberals have come rushing in and done the distraction thing using Rush Limbaugh.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
I am shocked. It has been almost 3 days and none of the liberals have come rushing in and done the distraction thing using Rush Limbaugh.

I'm sure Goss stepping down cleared them of that responsibility. :lol: