What are those horses

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
They are not palominos. They're dark with light manes/tails and very pretty. I know there is a name for them and if you said it, I'l recognize it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
I know there is a name for them and if you said it, I'l recognize it.
Bartholomew. You should call all horses Bartholomew so you don't have to remember things.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sadielady said:
No. They were not Palominos. Dark horses with light manes/tails. Very pretty. And not common. There is a name for them, but it escapes me.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BS Gal said:
No. They were not Palominos. Dark horses with light manes/tails. Very pretty. And not common. There is a name for them, but it escapes me.

Choc Pal with flaxen mane and tail...??

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
Choc Pal with flaxen mane and tail...??
No. They had a name that just had to do with their color. For example, my horse was a sorrell. Not a breed or anything, it just had to do with their coloring. It was something else and now it's driving me nuts.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BS Gal said:
No. They had a name that just had to do with their color. For example, my horse was a sorrell. Not a breed or anything, it just had to do with their coloring. It was something else and now it's driving me nuts.

I have only named colors NO breeds...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
I do not know what she is on but I will take two.. :yay:
I'm telling you, it's on the tip of my tongue. I will think of it around 3:00 a.m. and post it. :lmao: