What are those horses

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
covekat said:
Just remembering previous posts that you wrote about your co-worker...I seem to remember you getting everyone riled up about her not taking care of it...
Nah. I never said she didn't take care of it. I asked what kind of shots she would need and for some advice. She seems to know what she is doing.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
desertrat said:
:lmao: One motorcycle tire.
From what I remember, I think my horse used to get them every 12 weeks or something. I don't know, though. I don't even know why they insisted we shoe them.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
covekat said:
Wondering why you are still harping on your coworker's horse practices?

Letting a horse go barefoot is a good thing, unless they really need shoes...

Me thinks maybe you should buddy up to her, maybe she will let you ride her horse, since you cant afford one... just a thought!
:yay:
And even IF they "need" shoes, you can always buy Old Macs. :biggrin:

Rabies shots are given once a year for horses, and hers may have already had one for the year?

Don't judge lest thee be judged :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
happyappygirl said:
:yay:
And even IF they "need" shoes, you can always buy Old Macs. :biggrin:

Rabies shots are given once a year for horses, and hers may have already had one for the year?

Don't judge lest thee be judged :lol:
She's got the vet records and is doing everything she is supposed to be doing. Horses are expensive. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
covekat said:
Old Macs are fine for some horses. But there are horses that benefit from corrective shoeing.
that's a whole 'nuther can of worms :lol:

Horses? Expensive? Kinka like that hole in the water some men call a....umm...what is it? Oh yeah a BOAT.

2baymares

covekat said:
Just remembering previous posts that you wrote about your co-worker...I seem to remember you getting everyone riled up about her not taking care of it...

:yeahthat: Stick to what you know and STOP assuming things about your coworker's horsecare. No need to refer to your coworker as your reference. If you have questions, "just ask".
Be careful not to become a WD. :elaine: