What are you wearing?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
:hot:

light tan capri over-alls
Harley white T-shirt(*waiting for the comments*)
leather strappy sandals(going out so I have to put them on so I won't forget them)

No undergarments.

:fixed:

You are so :hot: when you're working barefoot in the gay-rahg!

K

Kain99

Just walked through the door! Gotta grab the wife beater and my Tweety Bird shorts.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Peter Pantsless....

New jeans
Washington Nationals sweatshirt
Steamers Crab Shack T-shirt
Old socks
Fireman undies
One worn leather boot(had an itch)

I don't see much talk in here about what anyone wears day to day.. I'm not a Coach knock-off or a rubber Croc kinda gal.:shrug:

So what are you wearing?

earlier today I called BB666 and not only was she clipping her toenails in the middle of her living room floor, she was stark naked!!! She was on the phone with me in the nude!:lmao:

So yeah right now I put my jeans and undies in the hamper, pull on my 93' Henry Rollins long sleeve t for bed and I just realized that I'm not wearing pants, I was on my way to bed before I check the fourm one last time...
Pantsless.
Without pants.
Bare butt on office chair vinyl.
Maybe I farted?
You'll never know.

:moon:

T

toppick08

earlier today I called BB666 and not only was she clipping her toenails in the middle of her living room floor, she was stark naked!!! She was on the phone with me in the nude!:lmao:

So yeah right now I put my jeans and undies in the hamper, pull on my 93' Henry Rollins long sleeve t for bed and I just realized that I'm not wearing pants, I was on my way to bed before I check the fourm one last time...
Pantsless.
Without pants.
Bare butt on office chair vinyl.
Maybe I farted?
You'll never know.

:moon:

:biggrin:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
where?! I don't see them.

That's because I put pants on :smack:

:lol:

And I was NOT clipping my toenails but nekkid on the living room floor!!

That's nasty!

I was on my way to the shower when you called so I was sitting at my desk picking at the nail polish on them!!!

:smack:

I believe mercury is in retrograde..I have either been totally misunderstood or have rubbed everyone the wrong way:ohwell:

W

wkndbeacher

That's because I put pants on :smack:

:lol:

And I was NOT clipping my toenails but nekkid on the living room floor!!

That's nasty!

I was on my way to the shower when you called so I was sitting at my desk picking at the nail polish on them!!!

:smack:

I believe mercury is in retrograde..I have either been totally misunderstood or have rubbed everyone the wrong way:ohwell:

:poorbaby:

sockgirl77

Burgundy MNWPL shirt
Jeans
White Bra
White Thong(1)
Striped Socks
Favorite Swoosh Kicks
Glasses
Big Ass Shiat Eating Grin
Aroma Of Taco Hell Stench