What are your guilty pleasures?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
House,
NCIS,
Greys Anatomy,
Pawn Stars,

I thought I was the only one that watched Pawn Stars....I really like that show....Chumly rocks and the Old Man is cool too....I do wish Rick would stop that stupid laughing at everything he says.......I like American Pickers too....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Those are guilty pleasures? Phssshttt.

Little House on the Prairie
The Andy Griffith Show

Barry Manilow
John Denver

iwanttotoo57

I know there are some decent TV programs on and I probably would enjoy watching them were I not addicted to playing World of Warcraft < = guilty pleasure. BTW I happen to be on the > side of 40 yoa.:pete:

Cowgirl

Oh man, we have lots of favorite shows.

Burn Notice
Bones
White Collar
Memphis Beat
Justified
Top Chef
Hells Kitchen
Chopped
24 Hour Restaurant Battle
Glee

And for some reason I enjoy watching Teen Mom on MTV. I'm not sure what it is about that show, but I'm hooked. :lmao:

Vince

Oh man, we have lots of favorite shows.

Burn Notice
Bones
White Collar
Memphis Beat

Justified
Top Chef
Hells Kitchen
Chopped
24 Hour Restaurant Battle
Glee

And for some reason I enjoy watching Teen Mom on MTV. I'm not sure what it is about that show, but I'm hooked. :lmao:
Add NCIS LA and that guy on the Foodnet who goes all over the US to different restaurants tasting all the foods.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Kinda funny how this thread STAYED "G-rated;" and turned out to be about folks' favorite TV shows.

When I heard 'guilty pleasures' I thought "other" stuff.

Awww.....c'mon.....nobody else did? But since we're on the subject, I like Two And a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, CSI (The Original), Big Bang Theory and Smallville ( Lois & Chloe ;-P )

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Anyone who watch Glee last night here them say "####ing" on tv? can they do that..it was at 8pm, and on fox :jameo: I was a little surprised...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Y'all realize those boys are going to be psychologically scarred and become sexual deviants don't you? :popcorn:

Oh, for ####s sake! See what happens when we let standards slip???? You look again at that video and look, real close, on the one touchdown play, seats at the 10, 3 rows back; Bert, Ernie, Oscar and Count Count...

:jameo: