What are your guilty pleasures?

Real Housewives of New Jersey.

It's a sick fascination and I hate everyone on the show.

OMG... I hate to admit I got sucked into that show this past season... I hate them all too and Teresa's voice..... nails on a chalk board... :cds:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
when? what scene? i have it on dvr, give mr a point of ref so i can check

It was when the gay guy ( I forget his name) was arguing with the teacher about doing brittany..and he told him to stop being so "####ing uptight" is what it sounded like anyway..and he sent him to the principals office...

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
My favorite show right now is Bones :) David Boreanaz :hot:
I also watch Survivorman and Dual Survival and have been a trekkie since the 70's. I also love Delocated, South Park, Tosh.0, Squidbillies, Mr. Meaty, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, Futurama and Family Guy.
My guiltiest pleasure though is Ru Paul's Drag Race.

Cowgirl

"I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr Pepper was a dentist."

She was hilarious last night. Her dancing was really good too, much better than Rachel's Britney song.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It is, and this is supposed to be a thead about "guilty pleasures". I think I have everyone beat.
I don't know, you might have to settle for second place...
Larry Gude via PM said:
I have to tell someone, it is too much to hold in; I have recorded every Obama appearance on C-SPAN and watch them regularly. I genuinely despise his Stimulati, violating contract law, health care, sending kickbacks to the unions and the arrogance of his royal ass; yet still I find him..... enchanting.

:whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't know, you might have to settle for second place...

:whistle:

Ok, that is flat out FRAUD!!!

:lol:

I do not find him even remotely enchanting. Tammy Bruce speaks for me; this guy is a malignant narcissist, a rather ugly person and, two years in, still the only good thing I can say is I think he's probably a good dad.

Jesus, you oughta so some sort of warning that you're making stuff up for laughs. The BDS people will burn me at the stake!

:jameo:

C

CalvertNewbie

:buddies:

A friend got into "Modern Family" from the start; he told me I should check it out, but I didn't. Until last night; Hulu'd the pilot... man, was that funny. :killingme I guess I feel guilty about it because I have spent the past couple days debating against Perry on Sesame Street, but I thought the gay guys on MF were hilarious. The rest of my t.v. watching is totally puritanistic though. :angel:

I've been watching Modern Family since it started last season, love it! So funny! :killingme

OMG... I hate to admit I got sucked into that show this past season... I hate them all too and Teresa's voice..... nails on a chalk board... :cds:

I'm guilty of watching all the Real Housewives shows and yes, hearing Teresa's voice makes me want to slap her. Danielle is disgusting. I think the NJ series is the the trashiest by far. :yahoo: :killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ok, that is flat out FRAUD!!!
:biggrin:

Jesus, you oughta so some sort of warning that you're making stuff up for laughs. The BDS people will burn me at the stake!
Gee, I figured the fact that I :whistle: - and that my best impersonation of your writing style is not accurate - would have clued them in.

I've been watching Modern Family since it started last season, love it! So funny!
I know I'm hooked. If only the other S1 episodes were online. :ohwell:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'll be the first one to admit it, mine is The Jersey Shore! I am frickin hooked on that show for some strange reason.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I have to say, Ghost Hunters isn't the same without Steve and I can't watch that Ghost Hunters Academy, too much Drama and just doesn't seem right.

:yeahthat:

I'm not liking Ghost Hunters without Steve and Tango. Those two kinda made the show. This KJ guy is so blah. He reminds me of Eeyore from Winnin the Pooh, "ho hum".