What are your guilty pleasures?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I, too, have a softspot for loudmouthed, orange douchebags.
One of those manwhores is on the new "Dancing With the Stars". Saw a cast photo on ABC's site the other day where his shirt was open and he was trying to be sexy or something... :barf:

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
i can't even lie. I love watching Maury when he does DNA tests and the lie detectors, it cracks me up. And sometimes it makes me cry which is just embarrassing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Looks as if my little comment has made it into the blogosphere, too, as I saw it on someone's page while doing a little reading this afternoon.

Sorry, dude.

(To be sure, THAT was another joke!)

What gets in the intardwebs, stays on the intardwebs.

:jameo:

:cds:

Goodbye cruel world. I shall now do a swan off the GW bridge...

LC_Sulla

I'm watching Glee - I love it. Have also been drawn in to Pretty Little Liars. And although I am loathe to admit it - I don't leave the room with the girl watches Big Time Rush. I wish James came in a older version.

I also love House but I don't feel guilty about that at all. :coffee:

Castle....I'm surprised no one mentioned this show already....

Toxick

Splat
i can't even lie. I love watching Maury when he does DNA tests and the lie detectors, it cracks me up. And sometimes it makes me cry which is just embarrassing.

I've seen this a few times. It is most definitely entertaining.

It does however, have its exasperating moments. Oftentimes after Maury says "You ARE the father", and some mind-blowingly ugly ugly human-being jumps right into the guy's face, "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU M-FER! I TOLD YOU... THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S RIGHT! I TOLD YOU!"

And all I can think of is, "Gee! I wonder why this dude doesn't want to be a part of her life."

Conversely, when Maury says, "You are NOT the father", I have to stifle my mouth-vomit when the guy jumps around on stage like "THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HO! I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T MY KID - YEAH!" While the girl does the face-palm of humiliation.

And all I can think of is "Why in the hell did she want this loser to be a part of her kid's life anyway?"

And why doesn't she know whose sperm was in her lunchbox, when. I have to wonder why a woman would let her vagoo become a warm milkshake mixer, and I have to wonder why a guy would put his little general into such a stewy messy meatpit.

It's like we're watching the first 10 minutes of Idiocracy actually happening right before our very eyes.

Yeah, it's good entertainment, but it does make one want to weep for humanity.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I've seen this a few times. It is most definitely entertaining.

It does however, have its exasperating moments. Oftentimes after Maury says "You ARE the father", and some mind-blowingly ugly ugly human-being jumps right into the guy's face, "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU M-FER! I TOLD YOU... THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S RIGHT! I TOLD YOU!"

And all I can think of is, "Gee! I wonder why this dude doesn't want to be a part of her life."

Conversely, when Maury says, "You are NOT the father", I have to stifle my mouth-vomit when the guy jumps around on stage like "THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU HO! I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T MY KID - YEAH!" While the girl does the face-palm of humiliation.

And all I can think of is "Why in the hell did she want this loser to be a part of her kid's life anyway?"

And why doesn't she know whose sperm was in her lunchbox, when. I have to wonder why a woman would let her vagoo become a warm milkshake mixer, and I have to wonder why a guy would put his little general into such a stewy messy meatpit.

It's like we're watching the first 10 minutes of Idiocracy actually happening right before our very eyes.

Yeah, it's good entertainment, but it does make one want to weep for humanity.

I always wish Maury would ask them all if they've had tests for HIV since clearly they weren't practicing safe sex and like to sleep around.:jameo: