What do Women want.(women Only)

K

Kizzy

Vince said:
I've read this entire thread and frankly, I plan ole don't give a crap what women what in a man anymore. If they don't see in me what they want, and usually they don't, then they need to look somewhere else. Guess I'm a little grouchy this morning too. Need more coffee. :coffee:

You just need a :huggy: :kiss:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
fttrsbeerwench said:
What I like....

Tall, I like 'em real tall usually, over 6'2".
I prefer brown or black hair, I don't mind greying or prehaps a little thin on top. It's all relative.
I like a man with rough hands, and soft eyes.
I like a man who is quiet, almost shy.
A warped sense of humor.
I like a kinky guy, but not a pervy one.
I want a man who can go to a gay bar, or a sex shop, a martini bar, or a tractor pull. Someone who likes to do things for the sake of doing them, just for the experience.
Compatible in the kissing department, no chokers, droolers, or tight-lipped kissers.
Flexible in the "uh-uh" department, rhythm is good. Willing to do what ever.
Someone who is not always serious, and can laugh at themselves.
I like a man's man, but over the top jocks pluck my nerves, I like to see a man work, get dirty, flex what he's got. Nothing is sexier than a guy out in the sun, no shirt, sweaty...
Woooohoo, gettin' hot in heeyaah:blushing:

Now..what I need...

A man with a job, I believe that all men should work. I have seen too many( myself inculded) women get wrapped up with some bum who lays around the house all day. Men work .Period. May sound old-fashioned but that's the way it is. It doesn't have to be a great job,but a job that he feels is productive and likes aleast a bit. I love the blue-collar farming/construction guy..(vapors)
This man needs to understand that I am a delicate creature, I am not as strong as he is. I cry, ALOT, especially the third week of the month. I am not a sissy, I can work, but it is my job to make his house , a home , and alot goes in to that. I am not perfect. I don't want to have to shave whatever if I don't feel like it. I am not so secure that I won't ever feel threatened by some other women, may be your mother, but at sometime, I will freak out on you for not treating me as though I am the center of your world. I may laugh when you fart in public, or go to the nudie bar with you and your buddies, but not all the time.
I will tell you what I want. It will not change. I want respect and admiration. I want help sometimes. I don't expect a man to be sensitive, but at least try to understand. I wanna get married one day. I want a house with a garden away from the noise. I wanna get old and drink beer and go fishing. I wanna trust my man and honor his balding grumpy azz till I die.TYVM
OK.... I've got it nailed.. SPECIALLY the balding grumpy ass.. well except for the rough hands.. USED to have em.. lots of manual labor in my past, but have outgrown that, and now have hands as soft as my eyes.. Computer Scientists don't get callouses..

K

Kizzy

Dayum fttrsbeerwench

Very good description. :cheers:

Is it hot in here?

:razz: I don't know about the quiet/shy ones. I like someone who will tell me like it is. Don't beat around the bush; let me know up front, I don't want to guess what anyone is thinking. Never tell me "nothing" when there is "something" you want to say. I might hate it but I'll respect it. Now on the other hand, if it was discussed before, considered over, don't bring it back up. :tantrum That urks me more than anything.

The thing about relationships is that you will find good qualities and bad qualities in everyone. It is when the good outweigh the bad and you can be around them for awhile without feeling like you want to slice your own throat that it just might be something.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
fttrsbeerwench said:
What I like....

Tall, I like 'em real tall usually, over 6'2".
I prefer brown or black hair, I don't mind greying or prehaps a little thin on top. It's all relative.
I like a man with rough hands, and soft eyes.
I like a man who is quiet, almost shy.
A warped sense of humor.
I like a kinky guy, but not a pervy one.
I want a man who can go to a gay bar, or a sex shop, a martini bar, or a tractor pull. Someone who likes to do things for the sake of doing them, just for the experience.
Compatible in the kissing department, no chokers, droolers, or tight-lipped kissers.
Flexible in the "uh-uh" department, rhythm is good. Willing to do what ever.
Someone who is not always serious, and can laugh at themselves.
I like a man's man, but over the top jocks pluck my nerves, I like to see a man work, get dirty, flex what he's got. Nothing is sexier than a guy out in the sun, no shirt, sweaty...
Woooohoo, gettin' hot in heeyaah:blushing:

Now..what I need...

A man with a job, I believe that all men should work. I have seen too many( myself inculded) women get wrapped up with some bum who lays around the house all day. Men work .Period. May sound old-fashioned but that's the way it is. It doesn't have to be a great job,but a job that he feels is productive and likes aleast a bit. I love the blue-collar farming/construction guy..(vapors)
This man needs to understand that I am a delicate creature, I am not as strong as he is. I cry, ALOT, especially the third week of the month. I am not a sissy, I can work, but it is my job to make his house , a home , and alot goes in to that. I am not perfect. I don't want to have to shave whatever if I don't feel like it. I am not so secure that I won't ever feel threatened by some other women, may be your mother, but at sometime, I will freak out on you for not treating me as though I am the center of your world. I may laugh when you fart in public, or go to the nudie bar with you and your buddies, but not all the time.
I will tell you what I want. It will not change. I want respect and admiration. I want help sometimes. I don't expect a man to be sensitive, but at least try to understand. I wanna get married one day. I want a house with a garden away from the noise. I wanna get old and drink beer and go fishing. I wanna trust my man and honor his balding grumpy azz till I die.TYVM
:yeahthat:
Hallelujah, sister! (especially the part about having a job!)

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
Dayum fttrsbeerwench
I like someone who will tell me like it is. Don't beat around the bush; let me know up front, I don't want to guess what anyone is thinking. Never tell me "nothing" when there is "something" you want to say. I might hate it but I'll respect it.
You are chubby.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
fttrsbeerwench said:
I want respect and admiration. I want help sometimes. I don't expect a man to be sensitive, but at least try to understand. I wanna get married one day. I want a house with a garden away from the noise. I wanna get old and drink beer and go fishing. I wanna trust my man and honor his balding grumpy azz till I die.TYVM
:yeahthat:
Kizzy-
DoWhat is just pissed that he doesn't measure up.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
judging from his picture, it looks like he's got plenty to measure. :lol:

LYMI, DW! :kiss:

You're right, his waistline measures up- but then he should like chubby girls- there's more to love!!
So maybe "you're chubby" means "you're hot", Kizz.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
pvineswinger said:
You're right, his waistline measures up- but then he should like chubby girls- there's more to love!!
So maybe "you're chubby" means "you're hot", Kizz.
:yay:
By the way, I ain't chubby, I'm FAT.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
pvineswinger said:
[red] What do Women want. (wom... 10-15-2004 11:17 AM He calls them as he sees them.

Oh no- someone else thinks so too! :bawl:
:nono: That wasn't me.
I signed mine.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
DoWhat said:
:nono: That wasn't me.
I signed mine.
I know and from past posts, even though you think I'm a slut- you already admitted that I'm hot. (if chubby=hot) I've got nothin' but love,DW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvineswingerI'm a little more confident in myself than to worry about your preconceived notions
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWhatAre you a little bit on the chubby side?

H

HollowSoul

pvineswinger said:
I know and from past posts, even though you think I'm a slut- you already admitted that I'm hot. (if chubby=hot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvineswingerI'm a little more confident in myself than to worry about your preconceived notions
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWhatAre you a little bit on the chubby side?
if it helps any.....i'll admit....your hot....(me and my two cents again)