What do you want out of marriage?

Elle

Happy Camper!
DoWhat said:
Oh, I forgot to tell you all.
I`shaved my eyebrows today, so they match my head.
I think it looks cool, but I'm in the garage waiting for my dinner.
I think you should update your av with a new picture:yay:

J

juggy4805

Someone that wants to work beside me to attain a common goal such as a better life and lots of sex.

Thats all I want. A big booty wouldn't hurt either though.

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
juggy4805 said:
A big booty wouldn't hurt either though.
:lmao: :killingme

They have to be caring and fun. Communication has to be there. They have to love me for who I am. Sex of course needs to be rocking. :larry:

bubble_gum_yum

Great Rules to Live By in any relationship - including marriage: Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want. When you say, "I love you", mean it! When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye. Be engaged at least six months before you get married. Believe in love at first sight. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling. Don't judge people by their relatives. Talk slowly but think quickly. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?" Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice. Spend some time alone.

baseballmom

:confused: Why is there someone keep leaving my red karma saying Meow!!! What the heck in that all about? I think someone is confuse about what they are!! :lmao:

R

RadioPatrol

bubble_gum_yum said:
Great Rules to Live By in any relationship - including marriage: Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want. When you say, "I love you", mean it! When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye. Be engaged at least six months before you get married. Believe in love at first sight. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling. Don't judge people by their relatives. Talk slowly but think quickly. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?" Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice. Spend some time alone.

:yeahthat:

Cowgirl

bubble_gum_yum said:

Well, I agree with this except the "say bless you when someone sneezes" part. I don't say it...and I don't expect people to say it to me. Does anyone know why people said it in the first place? Here's one thought. We know better than to think someone is going to get the plague when they sneeze, so I think it's unneccessary. :shrug:

W

Wenchy

Cowgirl said:
Well, I agree with this except the "say bless you when someone sneezes" part. I don't say it...and I don't expect people to say it to me. Does anyone know why people said it in the first place? Here's one thought. We know better than to think someone is going to get the plague when they sneeze, so I think it's unneccessary. :shrug:

I was brought up to say it, and have taught my children the same. :shrug:

It's kind of like saying, "excuse me" when you fart.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I've been engaged three times:doh: After 6 months all three relationships dissolved and I chose to leave them, either for my own safety or because I could no longer stand to be in the same room with them:ohwell:

I saw my last fiance' at Sheetz last night.. He gave me a noogie and joked about how easily I bruise and told me my daughter makes him feel old. I have good relatiohsips with them now, but I've kind of become a "runaway bride" to some of my friends:lol:

ANyway, I want a marriage like my parents have. Simple, uncomplicated and quiet. They have only ever argued about me and enjoy doing the things they do, together. They have never allowed outside influences to damage their love for each other and are perfectly happy as far as I can tell. I don't know of any big secrets between them. They joke around. They have sex, alot.:lalala:

I'd like that.. One person, no worries, happily ever after.:biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Beelzebaby666 said:
I've been engaged three times:doh: After 6 months all three relationships dissolved and I chose to leave them, either for my own safety or because I could no longer stand to be in the same room with them:ohwell:

I saw my last fiance' at Sheetz last night.. He gave me a noogie and joked about how easily I bruise and told me my daughter makes him feel old. I have good relatiohsips with them now, but I've kind of become a "runaway bride" to some of my friends:lol:

ANyway, I want a marriage like my parents have. Simple, uncomplicated and quiet. They have only ever argued about me and enjoy doing the things they do, together. They have never allowed outside influences to damage their love for each other and are perfectly happy as far as I can tell. I don't know of any big secrets between them. They joke around. They have sex, alot.:lalala:

I'd like that.. One person, no worries, happily ever after.:biggrin:
You wanna get married?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Cowgirl said:
Bless you I think refers to a blessing a priest can give a person for better health. Instead of going through the whole process of calling a priest, getting out the annointing oil, laying on of hands, you just say 'bless you'

OR you could say Gesundheit.. "Health!!"

Azzy

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1977552 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-04-2007 02:19 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Maybe you didn't get what you wanted because you're a cheating whore. :shrug:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for stating the obvious, wonder why I never thought of that :lmao: :dork:

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE I am a cheating whore BECAUSE I didn't get what I wanted out of it? :duh: Probably not, you're too smart for that :lmao:

D

dems4me

Azzy said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt1Active id=p1977552 width="50%"></TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-04-2007 02:19 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Maybe you didn't get what you wanted because you're a cheating whore. :shrug:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for stating the obvious, wonder why I never thought of that :lmao: :dork:

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE I am a cheating whore BECAUSE I didn't get what I wanted out of it? :duh: Probably not, you're too smart for that :lmao:

Why didn't you just get out of the marriage before commiting adultry? Were you still using your husband financially? Even if its not working out Azzy, I personally think maybe you should have given the hubby the benefit of the doubt by ending it. :shrug: And no, I'm not the one that sent the red karma... jsut trying to elaborate on it some from what someone else sent.