what don't you want for christmas?

E

(((echo)))

I don't want dishtowels or Walmart gift pack anything. I don't want things that don't match what I have in my house...

If you don't know me well enough to give me something that reflects my person..Don't bother.

:ohwell: there go's that sterling silver pentagram

belvak

Happy Camper
Candles, candles, and more flippin candles!!!!!! If I get so much as 1 candle this year from anyone, that person better run. I swear and Im not exagerating, last year EVERY friend got me a candle. Im still burning the damn things from last year.

I love candles (good quality ones)! If you get any and you want to pass them along, let me know!

SamSpade

Hard for me to dismiss anything. Even if it's another tie, or another fleece half-zip (my parents always seem to get me those - I have a closet half full of them) I always have the same attitude about Christmas presents:

NOBODY has to get you a damned thing. If the universe were just, everyone would forget your sorry azz. The fact that there's one person in the universe who bothered ought to be reason enough to celebrate. THAT is gift enough.

Having actually had birthdays and Christmases where I got either nothing or nearly nothing, and birthdays that were totally missed by everyone, I'm thankful enough that someone remembered and took the time to get something. Anything.

M

Mousebaby

No more useless books! My sister gets me the wierdest books sometimes, she got me a book that listed all the songs made since, oh I dunno, 1850 or so. What the heck do you do with a 10 .lb book of song titles? :shrug:

OH and cleaning stuff, why in God's name would someone buy you cleaning stuff for Christmas???? Yeah I want a BROOM for Christmas! :biteme:

Sorry, I was ranting and I didn't mean too, I usually love and appreciate everything but sometimes you just gotta scream and yell and kick your feet a little! :lmao:

Underwear. Please, no underwear. No t-shirts. No tidey-whiteys. No socks. I'm a big boy now and can do that myself, TYVM.

Exceptions: provocative stuff from cute ladies, things my mom would never dream of giving me......

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Cheap bath and body products... No dollar store crap!!!
:yeahthat: I HATE that stuff, yet I manage to get some every year. Last year's was called "Chocolate lovers"...WTF? I don't wanna smell like a candy bar. And before someone points out that it may be appealing to the significant other, if that what he wants he can eat the bar of chocolate scented soap, because I ain't using that shiat.

SpriteZero

No more useless books! My sister gets me the wierdest books sometimes, she got me a book that listed all the songs made since, oh I dunno, 1850 or so. What the heck do you do with a 10 .lb book of song titles? :shrug:

:lmao:

Wrap it in brick printed contact paper and use as door stop or as boot scraper. ???..... ( just kidding) :howdy:

SpriteZero

No more cloths!! Like GWGuy..I can buy my own!
Wanna give me cloths? Send a gift card!
No more kitchen towels....Why do people think Moms need 4 dozen kitchen towels that do not match my kitchen?

I know it is the thought that counts, but please....think before you count out a dozen Dollar store towels!!

keekee

I think that for the most part you should be grateful for anything someone gives you.

But my rule is "nothing alive".

W

WhoCares

Hard for me to dismiss anything. Even if it's another tie, or another fleece half-zip (my parents always seem to get me those - I have a closet half full of them) I always have the same attitude about Christmas presents:

NOBODY has to get you a damned thing. If the universe were just, everyone would forget your sorry azz. The fact that there's one person in the universe who bothered ought to be reason enough to celebrate. THAT is gift enough.

Having actually had birthdays and Christmases where I got either nothing or nearly nothing, and birthdays that were totally missed by everyone, I'm thankful enough that someone remembered and took the time to get something. Anything.

Yeah That!!!

I LOVE fleece. I wear them to the barn, and they keep me really warm.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What would be cool is if regifters would round up all the crap they got and don't want, then let ME pick my present. I don't mind a regift, but I don't like it when someone gives you something they think is retarded, making it now your problem.

SpriteZero

What would be cool is if regifters would round up all the crap they got and don't want, then let ME pick my present. I don't mind a regift, but I don't like it when someone gives you something they think is retarded, making it now your problem.

Like the infamous "Fruit Cake" bound to last for at least 100 years?

SoMDMama82

Attachments

• ILUVU.jpg
    ILUVU.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 44