What I hate

dontknowwhy

It wasn't ever going to work out between my first wife & myself. just way too many differences in our personalities.

The new wife on the other hand...she really likes being chained up in the basement & dominated....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
He got a different perspective on life, what kind of BS is that, he left out the real truth, he just wanted to be free again. Marriage can feel like shackles on your feet. It’s just not for everyone long term. My guess is that he felt that way for a long time after being pressured by society rules of marriage is a must since you have been together for so long. On the other hand maybe it was her fault for letting him fall out of love with her, was she putting out, looking good all the time, was she cooking, many issues underlying that we will never know. I am going to get you all a copy of "How to be a Wifey" book.

Look you Michael Baisden wanna be ...... don't get all crazy into the relationship analogy ..... you're married so act like it. :jerry:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
It wasn't ever going to work out between my first wife & myself. just way too many differences in our personalities.

The new wife on the other hand...she really likes being chained up in the basement & dominated....

You must be related to my ex ....