What if.........

Our Country would be so much better off without...

• Liberals

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Lawyers

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Democrats

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Mainstream Media

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • ACLU

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Illegal Aliens

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • JP Cusick

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Normal everyday hardworking right wing citizens

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Churches

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
I can't find Daniel Snyder's name on the list. :confused:

Don't be so narrow minded. Think of how much pleasure he has brought to people living in Pennsylvania, New York and Texas - not to mention old football players whose playing years are, for the most part, behind them.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
My vote went to others. I think our country would be a lot better without Gays and Illegal Aliens.

BuddyLee

Football addict
:) I was thinking of you the other day. Out looking for Point Lookout t-shirts to send to my brother in CO. Really wanted one with a picture of the lighthouse and Point Lookout Ghost Walk written on it.

They don't make them but don't you think that would be a money maker for someone?

Anyhow. I googled for this and came up with a website for a guy who's holding a seance (sp?) at the lighthouse I think in December - tickets were $50.00. I was thinking what a good Christmas present that would be for you - you know like what do you get for the guy that has everything?
That sounds like a gift I'd give.:lol: I always go for the unique.

Those who run the lighthouse could make bank off that place to help restore it. So many ideas not being utilized.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Who's Afraid of Ghosts? The Spirits of Point Lookout

check out this link and listen. My blood ran cold for a second there!

Point Lookout and Saint Mary's City as well. I stopped at Farthing's Ordinary the other day for t-shirts and I got to thinking that they could possibly do something besides the Madrigal Singers - maybe a candlelit tour at Christmas. Did they include the local Indians? Bring them into it. What was their Christmas like? I'll bet if it was advertised people would come - we have a lot of Navy folks in the area - I'm a Navy brat - local history is usually forced upon us (exceedingly grateful for that now).
I wish they advertised more or at least tried something.

I've been to that site a bunch. A good read and browse every time.