What is the Democratic National Committee thinking?

Toxick

Splat
Hessian said:
Who the heck cares if some internet junky comes up with an artificial way of tossing an argument!???!

Other internet junkies who agree with it.

You're just mad cause it counted against you. :neener:

Toxick

Splat
Nucklesack said:
Which makes anything a few deranged fanatics of the Muslim Faith do, pale in comparison to the damage and death the Chrisian Fanatics in Germany were able to accomplish.

While I don't support the general feeling of hatred (if that's not too strong a word) of Islam and its followers, I also cannot support calling Nazi's "Christian Fanatics"

Calling them "Christian Fanatics" may perhaps semantically accurate, but you know as well as I do that it's quite inaccurate in spirit. The Nazis didn't commit their atrocities in the name of Jesus, that I'm aware of. Hitler himself may have thought he was doing God's work, but I was under the impression that the Nazi Party was pretty much a secular organization, focused on World Domination, rather than religious conversion.

And even if they all paraded around thinking they were Christian Soldiers - the rest of the Christian world looked on with horror - to the point where Christian Nations (and the USA considered itself such back then) went to war with them to stop them.

And this is a fact that should not be ignored before flinging around terms like 'christian fanatics'

PJay

If anyone is interested, and you missed the interview with this Iman, go to fox news, scroll down to Hannity and Colmes, click on "Dems Iman" and watch the video.

PJay

...and let it be known I dislike FOX News and its people.

I wanted to listen to this Iman, he told me what I needed to know from his own mouth. You draw your own opinions.

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
I don't want to put words in any ones mouth but it seems to me (correct me if I'm wrong) that a Christian praying the same prayer to God would have been acceptable to 2A and Hessian? However since the words were spoken by a Muslim the prayer is now unacceptable.
I'm glad that the God I worship accepts the prayers of people who are seeking Him and not just the prayers of those who are convinced that they have already found Him.

As far as those polls go, one could debate the accuracy or legitimacy of any poll. What must be done by serious Christians is to discover why a certain cultural or religious group would have sunk into such utter hopelessness as to support the violation of other peoples rights.

Toxick

Splat
Nucklesack said:
It wasnt until the Concentration Camps became public knowledge that there was an outcry.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the institution and usage of Concentration Camps is pretty much THE defining personificatoin of the Evil of the nazis.

Wasn't it?

Toxick

Splat
Nucklesack said:
Yeppers but you said we went to war with them (Nazi's) because of the attrocities, which werent known (at least publicly) until our (already) involvement in the war later on.

Ok - and how does that contradict what I said before?

If anything - it reinforces what I said.

Nucklesack said:
That also ignores the fact that in both Britain and the USA the German Nazi party had its followers and supporters, both in Politicians and Celebrities.

Pfft.. it still does. Every group has its share of psycho nit-wits.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Racingwolf said:
People in this country are free to practice what ever religion they believe in, that's what makes America so great. Just because you believe that your religion is the only one doesnt make it right any more than those who believe that the Islamic religion is the only one. Your article says that Mohammed was a "murdering pedophile" and as we all know, NUMEROUS priests have been convicted of being pedophiles. All religions have their "Extremists" including Christianity, that has been proven time and time again over many many years. I for one believe in God, but I am not going to go out and condemn someone else for believing differently than me.
Al-Hussainy is reported have radical ideals that would incite such things as suicide bombings and other terrorist activities and has been accused, on many fronts, of being an enemy of this country. Being invited to the DNC meeting and speaking disparagingly about the US calling us occupiers and oppressors of the world, and no condemnation from the democrats speaks loudly to where they stand on this war.

This has more to do with where the democrats stand in this war than the radical ideology of an Imam.

PJay

What I Saw in Dearbornistan
By Debbie Schlussel
DebbieSchlussel.com | July 28, 2006

Why are these extremists--Nasser Beydoun, Mohammed Ali Elahi, Husham Al-Hussainy, etc., etc., ad absurdum--commanding the respect and attention of U.S. officials? Why do these supporters of Hezbollah terrorism against Americans and Jews support genocide in the light of day?

It's an enigma that has no reasonable explanation. Pandering to this extremist hate by our government officials--whether for political pragmatism or any other reason--is unacceptable.

All freedom-loving Americans need to wake up to the "culture" I saw on display at the Bint Jebail Cultural Center

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=23587

PJay

More from Debbie Schussel

So last night, Sean (Hannity) Vanity (full credit: I got that name from one of La Shawn Barber's commenters) had the Dems' fave Imam, Husham Al-Husainy on "Vanity & Colmes." Video at Hot Air.

Unfortunately, since Sean Hannity plagiarized my work on Al-Husainy, he was really not equipped to ask the right questions or deal with Al-Husainy. The interview was weak at best. Typical for Vanity when he lifts others work and does not really know what he's talking about (which is almost always). The only good question he asked, around which Al-Husainy tip-toed, was whether Al-Husainy supports Hezbollah. Sean stole that information from me (without ever giving credit). Al-Husainy tapdanced around it and was able to because Sean didn't really have the background on this.

Sean the Plagiarist let him get away with claiming that he did not lead Hezbollah rallies and events, that these were for the families of the people of Lebanon. Well, since I was there, for example at the Bint Jebail Cultural Center a/k/a the "Hezbollah Social Club," I actually have recordings of the speeches that were delivered in both English and Arabic, and it's quite clear that they were Hezbollah events. And I have pictures to document it, too. Had Vanity and FOX News worked with me, I would have shared those with them.

Vanity wasted a lot of time with dumb questions, like "Do you think Israel is a peaceful nation?" Who cares? If he said no, I don't agree with him, but it's not a question whose answer denotes the far scarier things about Al-Husainy about which we should be far more concerned.

I and federal intelligence sources both believe that Al-Husainy is an agent of the Government of Iran. His open support of Ayatollah Khomeini and Moqtada Al-Sadr is disturbing, as are his anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Many of his congregants have ties to Hezbollah and relatives in the group. Sean Vanity asked about none of that, because he simply doesn't have the intellect or background to know to ask those. That's what happens when you're a simple plagiarist, with nothing else behind the talking head.

Here are the questions I would have asked:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/

Last edited:

Hessian

Times of London

"Gina Khan is a very brave woman. Born in Birmingham 38 years ago to Pakistani parents, she has run away from an arranged marriage, dressed herself in jeans and dared to speak out against the increasing radicalisation of her community.

“There are mosques springing up on every street corner,” she says, pointing them out to me as we drive to her tiny house in Birmingham, near the district where nine men were arrested last week on suspicion of plotting to kidnap and behead a British Muslim soldier. Two suspects have since been released without charge.

"Over the past 15 years, she says, there has been an influx of jihadist thinking into her part of Birmingham. Bookshops sell radical literature and the mosques preach separatism and hatred. The Government and the white Establishment have allowed it to happen. And she is outraged about it. “It’s all happening on your doorstep,” she says, “and Britain is still blind to the real threat that is embedded here now.

“I truly believe that all these mosques here are importing jihad. The radical teaching is filtering through, and these mosques are not regulated. They are supporting everything that is wrong about Islam. We within the community knew this. People are lying. They are in denial. They knew they were bringing in radicals.

“But there are still more English and British people, no matter what, and if they got together and wanted to stamp out this radicalism, they could. I am wasting my time talking to my own people; that is why I am sitting here talking to you, to open your eyes.”

Khan is particularly worried about how mosques are brainwashing children and young people: “To me, it is starting to look like a cult.” And her local community certainly seems to be in denial. “After the raid I went to the corner shop here, and they were all saying it was a conspiracy. I turned round and said, ‘No, it is not. Let us be honest’.

“They say we’re being victimised. We’re not. The truth is coming out at last, but it’s 20 years too late.”
================================
Yeah, there is really nothing to fear except wild eyed fanatical Christians right nucklesack?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Nucklesack said:
but those Concentration camps were known to the local towns, having been to Dachau its hard to believe Munchen (Munich) which is 20 minuts away (by car) had no clue what was going on there....
You speak like an arrogant American. Just how many people do you think had cars in WWII Germany and of those that did, how many could get gas for them? If you bother to study even the history of the United States during WWII you would find that very few households had a car or truck especially those that lived in a city and the U.S. is the most mobile population on the planet.

During WWII, people in the U.S. that had cars didn't drive them much. Why? Ever hear of rationing? Tires, oil, gasoline were all rationed. And the cars of the 1930s and 1940s were so fast and efficient that a 20 mile trip was an all day venture. Heck, my family didn't have a car until the 1950s and we were one of the first in the neighborhood. We walked or rode the Greyhound bus. After we got a car, 1948 Dodge, when we would go to Mayo Beach from Landover HIlls, roughly a 30 mile trip, it was a hour and a half to two hour drive mostly on U.S. Route 50 which was a great highway of that time. US 50 was one lane each way.

During WWII, a 20 mile trip was not the kind of thing the ordinary German might undertake since they might have to have their papers checked at any time and they did not have the freedom to just travel about like we do. They had to have a reason to be going where they were going and it better be one accepted as official.

Last edited:

PJay

Not me. Never heard of him, and thinking maybe there are others like me. I googled to find what I could about Al-Husainy and shared the article here so others could read what I found thus far.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Nucklesack said:
You post a hate filled intolerant biggotted article, giving the impression that you agree with the author, and you call me arrogant?

I used Munchen (Munich) because that was most likely someplace people, who've never been to Germany, have heard of. There are towns around Dachau, that have been there for centuries.

Thats besides the point anyways, the fact that Christian fanatatics, the same as Muslim fanatics, perpertrated the holocost is true. It may not fit your ideal of Chrisitianity, but that doesnt diminish the past crimes.

As to your Karma :

I'm sorry that you dont feel I fit into "your" forum, but tough shiat. when you post biggoted bullshiat news pieces, that you apparantly agree with, you will be called on them. Once again, show us where, in Al-Husseineys DNC speech, he said something terrible. The only thing you and your biggotted author can point to, is the fact that he's a muslim.
There is nothing bigoted about the piece I posted, in my opinion. It states what Imam Husham Al-Hussainy said and why it is a concern to Christians. I posted it in the Religion Forum for Christians to read, not in Politics as a general dig at the DNC, so that Christians would be aware of how the DNC is leaning. It is commonly accepted that Al-Hussainy is a radical; one of the most radical Muslims in the U.S. If you endorse Al-Hussainy's proclamations against the U.S. and support becoming an Islamic nation, so be it, but don't expect me to roll over submissively.

As to Dachau, most of the people in the town of Dachau did not know of the camp according to historical reports. You keep missing that travel was heavily restricted in WWII Germany. People did not travel outside their own neighborhood without good reason, an official one. Since your were in Germany, did you mix at all with the local population other than the clubs? If you did, you would notice that they pretty much shopped in their own neighborhood walking from shop to shop to get food for a day or two and take care of other business. It is true that Germans are far more mobile today, but that are far more likely to stay in their immediate vicinity.

It is not "my forum," but your disdain of religion and Christianity in particular has been well expressed. It is you who is bigoted against Christians. I was just letting you know that I don't appreciate it. Notice I did sign my note to you.

Hessian

So,...How does it look to the tea sipping and unfiltered cigarrette crowd in Peshwar?
They see an Imam (or rather hear it on their 1970 Transistor radio) that has denounced America before,...and here he is leading holy prayers before a bunch of Christians (remember: that is the way they see the west: crusading Christians)...will they praise us for our diversity?
See it as a sign of religious toleration?
Rejoice that Americans have a strong sense of plurality?

NO!
They will fire their AK 47s in the air and chant "Death to America!!",..realizing that our will to fight is collapsing and we are about to collapse to the inevitable wave of Islam all waiting for the Mahdi.

They are quick to spot cowards and they just heard a whole room full of them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Toxick said:
While I don't support the general feeling of hatred (if that's not too strong a word) of Islam and its followers, I also cannot support calling Nazi's "Christian Fanatics"

Calling them "Christian Fanatics" may perhaps semantically accurate, but you know as well as I do that it's quite inaccurate in spirit. The Nazis didn't commit their atrocities in the name of Jesus, that I'm aware of. Hitler himself may have thought he was doing God's work, but I was under the impression that the Nazi Party was pretty much a secular organization, focused on World Domination, rather than religious conversion.

And even if they all paraded around thinking they were Christian Soldiers - the rest of the Christian world looked on with horror - to the point where Christian Nations (and the USA considered itself such back then) went to war with them to stop them.

And this is a fact that should not be ignored before flinging around terms like 'christian fanatics'
You'd be wrong..

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Nucklesack said:
My beliefs about religion are known, i have never hid them, but there isnt any bigotry against Christianity. Pointing out Christian Hypocrisy especially where it relates towards (supposed) tolerance of other religions isnt biggotry....
Christianity is not tolerant of other religions. I never said it was. Matter of fact, Christianity is the only way to heaven. Whether you believe that is not at issue. You can; you may not. That is not my business. That is the tolerance of Christianity; I am not going to try to force you to believe in Jesus. I can't. But I will not accept any other religion as being valid, so I am intolerant when it comes to other religions. I am not bigoted since bigotry implies hatred of those not of the same belief. That is why the article and Christianity are not bigoted; Christians do not or certainly should not hate those that are not believers. You, on the other hand, come off with such vitriolic statements toward Christians that I could believe that you hate Christians.