What is up with lisanti?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Fbcritic is somehow tied to the "new" semi pro team that is forming.

Can't wait until next year when someone starts the thread......."Whats up with the semi-pro team".

Ya notice that his name is William Williams? Really?

I smell an mpd.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Anybody happen to notice that Huntingtown is playing a DELAWARE team?
BTW - they are a division 3A team that is handing out some serious whooping this year.

Q: Why is the St. Marys County HS Football Championship Cup so small?
A: It only comes in 10 oz size!
:killingme

My son competed against North Point in wrestling last year. When he came home he told me they had a three story Gym!

thefbcritic

Fbcritic is somehow tied to the "new" semi pro team that is forming.

Can't wait until next year when someone starts the thread......."Whats up with the semi-pro team".

Pssst... we are a first year team we arn't expected to do good chopticon had a few good years in a row. There season looks like Great mills past 30 years, but like i said before ya cant win them all.

semiprofootball

semiprofootball

Mr.Lisanti thanks for your time spent with kids from this county,and all other coaches in St marys.Including former st marys pigskin,south county raiders,for taking the time to support the youth of St marys. Ive spent alot of time with former players from chopticon from last year.These young men seem to have learned alot.Hope to sign most of them for semi -pro for the 2010 football year.Keep up the good work hope to meet you soon.By the way great stats at Penn State. Bill Williams director of football St marys Warriors.

thefbcritic

Yea gotta give it to him maybe he should win a few more that would be great.I wouldnt have to root for GM great job lisanti. :yahoo:

DaBRAVES

In his 5 years at CHS not one has been a losing season!! 2 out of the five produced a playoff berth (and 2 seasons falling a fraction of a point from qualifying) Can that be said for the previous coach???? Lisanti has done a terrific job in forming a football "PROGRAM". Something that was definitely lacking at the school. From last years team 7 players got the chance to move on to play at the next level. 2 are at D2 schools, and 1 is at the nations top prep school.

thefbcritic

In his 5 years at CHS not one has been a losing season!! 2 out of the five produced a playoff berth (and 2 seasons falling a fraction of a point from qualifying) Can that be said for the previous coach???? Lisanti has done a terrific job in forming a football "PROGRAM". Something that was definitely lacking at the school. From last years team 7 players got the chance to move on to play at the next level. 2 are at D2 schools, and 1 is at the nations top prep school.

Thats good

thefbcritic

He WAS doing better they have started to drift tword rock bottom when and if they hit rock bottom will be vers. LHS if they lose i will lose all respect for CHS after what happend with the AST. Atheltic director that was not cool i dont want to hear GMHS is a good team because they have been bashed to many times. They have an easy teams to play they have most of there seniors back they were horrible last year made a rebound this year and lisanti fell off the deep end Great job GMHS:yahoo:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

God Bless America. :lol:

thefbcritic

I have one question and one question only will lisanti beat leonardtown he should his team is elite compaired to l-town. I know he's working with a guy that is a 10th grader at QB but I could teach him how to read a defense or throw out of the pocket and just a thought does anyone else think virgil Dickerson #22 should be at wide out, if I were coach i'd have him at running back he's not tall enough to play wide out.