• Red/Violet

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have Heterochromia

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

SoMDGirl42

There is no "other" option.

I need an "other" option.

They are not blue, not green, not hazel, not brown. My best friend calls them cat eyes.

They are like a bluish/greenish, tourquise color, but mostly gold. Shall I post a pic and YOU can tell me what color they are. :lmao:

Seriously, none of the above.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

They are not blue, not green, not hazel, not brown. My best friend calls them cat eyes.

They are like a bluish/greenish, tourquise color, but mostly gold. Shall I post a pic and YOU can tell me what color they are. :lmao:

:worthless

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

:mad: This is science woman and science says you do NOT exist.

You have Amber eyes.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

They sound unique. Please post a pic! :biggrin:
:smoochy:

SoMDGirl42

:mad: This is science woman and science says you do NOT exist.

You have Amber eyes.

Amber does not exist on any legal forms BTW. When I got my drivers license the guy thought I was stupid because I didn't know what color to list. I said, "You tell me what color they are". He took a look and then shrugged his shoulders and said "Pick one". :lmao:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Amber does not exist on any legal forms BTW. When I got my drivers license the guy thought I was stupid because I didn't know what color to list. I said, "You tell me what color they are". He took a look and then shrugged his shoulders and said "Pick one". :lmao:

eenie, meenie, minie, moe.... :killingme

So where's that pic? :tap:

islandgrl

Your eyes look blue/grey to me. Don't feel too bad my eyes change color like a mood ring it is very strange.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I never said the government was smart. Your eye color is Amber.

"Amber eyes should not be confused with hazel eyes; although hazel eyes may contain specks of amber or gold, they usually tend to comprise many other colors, including green, brown and orange."

What that means is you have a lot of lipochrome in your irises that make them all funky colored. Animals have it too.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Here's the gene responsible for blue-eye mutation
A specific mutation within the HERC2 gene, a gene that regulates OCA2 expression, is partly responsible for blue eyes.

SoMDGirl42

I'm kinda bummed that nobody has heterochromia eyes. :ohwell:

I had to look that up. If it pleases you, my eyes look very similar to this, with more gold. So does that mean I have heterochromia eyes??? First I've ever heard of this.

File:Eye Central Heterochromia crop and lighter.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Eyes displaying central heterochromia are often referred to as "cat eyes" because of the appearance of a multi-colored iris."
OMG I THINK THIS IS IT!!!!!

Attachments

• 800px-Eye_Central_Heterochromia_crop_and_lighter.jpg
    800px-Eye_Central_Heterochromia_crop_and_lighter.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My eyes are dark bluish-gray with some gold flecks around the middle, but sometimes they look more blue. D and the young'n both have very blue eyes and mine are nowhere near that color. I've never been very good at classifying my own eye color. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I had to look that up. If it pleases you, my eyes look very similar to this, with more gold. So does that mean I have heterochromia eyes??? First I've ever heard of this.

File:Eye Central Heterochromia crop and lighter.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Eyes displaying central heterochromia are often referred to as "cat eyes" because of the appearance of a multi-colored iris."
OMG I THINK THIS IS IT!!!!!
That's kind of what mine look like, but darker (mine are darker).

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Cool beans. :clap: I was looking for complete Heterochromia, but your variation, sectoral heterochromia, makes me happy. :love:
Here's a complete heterochromia
File:Heterochromia.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a better wiki article on it
Heterochromia iridum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you are mutant with a specific gentic strain - most exciting. You are very very special.:flowers: But, if you do have blue eyes, you need to not forgo your yearly eye exams. You will be prone to glaucoma.

SoMDGirl42

Cool beans. :clap: I was looking for complete Heterochromia, but your variation, sectoral heterochromia, makes me happy. :love:
Here's a complete heterochromia
File:Heterochromia.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a better wiki article on it
Heterochromia iridum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you are mutant with a specific gentic strain - most exciting. You are very very special.:flowers: But, if you do have blue eyes, you need to not forgo your yearly eye exams. You will be prone to glaucoma.
Here is my eye. In the sunlight, you can see more of the gold when my pupils are constricted. :diva:

My mother has a bright blue ring around her entire outside of her eye and the middle are mutiple colors. I think that would qualify as your complete. Wanta pic of that too?

Attachments

• my eye.jpg
    my eye.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 135