Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Red/Violet

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have Heterochromia

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Not at all unusual. Hazel eyed people usually have dominate gold/amber color in their irises. However hazel eyed people have atendancy to be "special" in that they experience major demelanization over time and their eye color can change.

Pixie has already experienced a minor demelanization, but it shouldn't be too dramatic. I wonder...Pixie, did you notice your eye color change after giving birth?

Nope, my hair did get wavy though. #2 had doe eyes too and in pictures still does. I'm sure his hair and skin will lighten as he gets older just like my dad and I. My dad is 63 and his eyes are almost amber/yellow color. His very dark skin has been replaced with fairer (still darker than your typical whitey) skin and liver spots.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Thanks for sharing Pixie. However, your answer blew my supposition out of the water. :ohwell:

I'd like a pic of your dad's eyes. :lol:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Thanks for sharing Pixie. However, your answer blew my supposition out of the water. :ohwell:

I'd like a pic of your dad's eyes. :lol:

Our hairdresser commented on my beautiful blue eyes. :bann:

I have hazel and they must have turned blue for her.

Mood rings.

My son asked me a year ago if I was sick because I had gold flecks around my iris. What kid looks at your eyes?

Still, the B and b are there.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Our hairdresser commented on my beautiful blue eyes. :bann:

I have hazel and they must have turned blue for her.

Mood rings.

My son asked me a year ago if I was sick because I had gold flecks around my iris. What kid looks at your eyes?

Still, the B and b are there.

See, and I always thought you had beautiful GREEN eyes. Must be the hazel aspect to them. :smile:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
There is no eye or hair color on my license. There is an R indicating that I need glasses to drive.

Lasik sucks.

Lasik sucks.
Did yours not work? My daughter can't wait until she's old enough to get it, but I have mixed feelings about her doing it. I've heard a large number of success stories but it is the failures that scare the hell out of me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Did yours not work? My daughter can't wait until she's old enough to get it, but I have mixed feelings about her doing it. I've heard a large number of success stories but it is the failures that scare the hell out of me.
Dustin had PRK done 2 years ago and he says it has changed his life. For the better. :lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I had to look that up. If it pleases you, my eyes look very similar to this, with more gold. So does that mean I have heterochromia eyes??? First I've ever heard of this.

File:Eye Central Heterochromia crop and lighter.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Eyes displaying central heterochromia are often referred to as "cat eyes" because of the appearance of a multi-colored iris."
OMG I THINK THIS IS IT!!!!!

OMG!! Thank you!!! All this time I just thought I had "weird" eyes! I never knew there was a name for it!

Y'all are just the best!! :huggy:

:bann::bann::bann:

Wenchy

Hot Flash

I had a good week and went downhill from there.

I was warned that I would probably need reading glasses.

I'm back to where I was and need reading glasses.

I was in my early 40's when I had the lasik. It might make a difference.