Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Red/Violet

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have Heterochromia

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Nickel needs to post a pic of Cody on here.

Usually, there is a B and a b. Brown and blue.

Mutants exist. What happened to the G?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nickel needs to post a pic of Cody on here.

Usually, there is a B and a b. Brown and blue.

Mutants exist. What happened to the G?
Yep! My Cocoa has complete heterochromia. It's not that uncommon in catahoulas though.

Attachments

• cody2.jpg
    cody2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 104

SoMDGirl42

So you are mutant with a specific gentic strain - most exciting. You are very very special.:flowers: But, if you do have blue eyes, you need to not forgo your yearly eye exams. You will be prone to glaucoma.

So, now that we've determined I'm "special" what color do I list as eye color on legal paperwork???? :coffee:

DaisyDuke

Here is my eye. In the sunlight, you can see more of the gold when my pupils are constricted. :diva:

My mother has a bright blue ring around her entire outside of her eye and the middle are mutiple colors. I think that would qualify as your complete. Wanta pic of that too?

What kind of mascara do you use?

Toxick

Splat
Mine are Hazel. Meh.

MrsToxick has the most incredible shade of azure/cornflower blue for her eyes though. They're part of the reason I asked her to marry me. That said, I used to have a girlfriend who had gray eyes, and they were like two gleaming icicles that could laser-beam you from across the room. She had wicked awesome eyes, but I didn't marry her because she was a total ##### and a lunatic.

Toxick

Splat
I'm kinda bummed that nobody has heterochromia eyes. :ohwell:

In my life I've only met one person who had this. One eye was green and the other was brown. It was freaky.

Mostly it was freaky because I never noticed until I had known him for almost 2 years, and once I did notice, I couldn't un-notice it. It was literally all I could focus on when I talked to him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
In my life I've only met one person who had this. One eye was green and the other was brown. It was freaky.

Mostly it was freaky because I never noticed until I had known him for almost 2 years, and once I did notice, I couldn't un-notice it. It was literally all I could focus on when I talked to him.

There was a woman that worked at Smokey Joe's (she might still) that had this.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yep! My Cocoa has complete heterochromia. It's not that uncommon in catahoulas though.

:yahoo: :clap: Now I want a human that has it. :lol:

So, now that we've determined I'm "special" what color do I list as eye color on legal paperwork???? :coffee:

Blue.
I'm serious though about keeping up on your eye exams. With the heterochromia you have a genetic tendancy to develop issues later. :huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Mine are brown, very brown. They are getting lighter as I get older. I had doe eyes as a kid.

#1 has the coolest eyes. Hazel in the middle, blue on the outside.

Attachments

• NLBs eye.JPG
    NLBs eye.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IM_A0211.JPG
    IM_A0211.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 107

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Mine are brown, very brown. They are getting lighter as I get older. I had doe eyes as a kid.

#1 has the coolest eyes. Hazel in the middle, blue on the outside.

He has the sectoral heterochromia like SoMDGirl. No worries. However, keep him up to date with regular eye exams and maybe even address with his optometrist next time on anything to look out for.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Here is my eye. In the sunlight, you can see more of the gold when my pupils are constricted. :diva:

My mother has a bright blue ring around her entire outside of her eye and the middle are mutiple colors. I think that would qualify as your complete. Wanta pic of that too?

nice lashes
:yahoo: :clap: Now I want a human that has it. :lol:

Blue.
I'm serious though about keeping up on your eye exams. With the heterochromia you have a genetic tendancy to develop issues later. :huggy:

I knew she was some kinda freak!! :bann:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have hazel eyes overall but eye Dr said I have gold flecks in my eyes also ..... how uncommon is that?

Not at all unusual. Hazel eyed people usually have dominate gold/amber color in their irises. However hazel eyed people have atendancy to be "special" in that they experience major demelanization over time and their eye color can change.

Pixie has already experienced a minor demelanization, but it shouldn't be too dramatic. I wonder...Pixie, did you notice your eye color change after giving birth?