Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Red/Violet

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have Heterochromia

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

kvj21075

Meow
Okay, I'm confused now. Everyone has always told me my eyes were brown, so that's what I go with. However, if you look at them closely, they are brown around the pupil, and green on the outside. Does this mean I've been living a lie my entire life????? :cds:

View attachment 85048
mine too, but i think since the brown is by the pupil they look browner than green. even tho theres actually more green than brown :-/

I doubt she voted in this poll. :rolleyes:

The eyes of people with severe forms of albinism may appear red under certain lighting conditions owing to the extremely low quantities of melanin,[64] allowing the blood vessels to show through. In addition, flash photography can sometimes cause a "red-eye effect", in which the very bright light from a flash reflects off the back of the eyeball, which is abundantly vascular, causing the pupil to appear red in the photograph.[65]

Although the deep blue eyes of some people such as Elizabeth Taylor can appear violet at certain times, true violet-colored eyes occur only due to albinism.[66]

Eye color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also think she had dark-brown hair.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I think everyone should post a close up pic of one of their eyes like I did :popcorn:
Here ya go! This was taken in natural light and I feel like my eyes read more gray in real life. This must be one of those days when they're really blue. :lol:

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 73

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Yes you should. Settle for a little love instead? :huggy: :love:

Seriously, I think it's neat to see the close ups of the eyes. I'm an eye person. I like to look people in the eye when I'm talking with them. First thing I always notice about a person.

I don't know if it's ALWAYS the first thing I notice. :whistle:
But I do find eyes a very attractive feature on a woman. And just like you SoMDGirl, I love to look into a persons eyes. It can tell you a lot about a person. BTW, thanx for the posted pics. You ladies have some very beautiful eyes.