Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Red/Violet

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have Heterochromia

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, I'm confused now. Everyone has always told me my eyes were brown, so that's what I go with. However, if you look at them closely, they are brown around the pupil, and green on the outside. Does this mean I've been living a lie my entire life????? :cds:

eye2.jpg

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Okay, I'm confused now. Everyone has always told me my eyes were brown, so that's what I go with. However, if you look at them closely, they are brown around the pupil, and green on the outside. Does this mean I've been living a lie my entire life????? :cds:

Growing up, my mom said my eyes were brown so I always put that on any form. I guess I never really looked that closely at my eyes because I was at least in my 30's before I realized that my eyes weren't brown at all. They were green. I was shocked. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Thanks for sharing Pixie. However, your answer blew my supposition out of the water. :ohwell:

I'd like a pic of your dad's eyes. :lol:

I'll see if I can get one this weekend.

My eyes were as dark as #2, skin was the same color, and hair was damn near black.

Now eyes and skin are considerably darker, hair is about the same as his.

Attachments

• IM_A0143.JPG
    IM_A0143.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 89

SoMDGirl42

Pixie has already experienced a minor demelanization, but it shouldn't be too dramatic. I wonder...Pixie, did you notice your eye color change after giving birth?

Mine changed during puberty. Until that time, they were very deep blue. Does that make me more of a mutant??

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

View attachment 85048
Nope - just means you have partial heterochromia as well. Welcome to the mutant board. :clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll see if I can get one this weekend.

My eyes were as dark as #2, skin was the same color, and hair was damn near black.

Now eyes and skin are considerably darker, hair is about the same as his.

He looks like you. :smile:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Mine changed during puberty. Until that time, they were very deep blue. Does that make me more of a mutant??

You want to be the head mutant don't ya? :eyebrow:

Actually no, as we age our eyes do experience changes such as demelanization. In the majority of folks though it's a minor change.