What is your sleeping attire?

What do you wear when you go to bed?

• Total voters

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
My pajamas are pants/shorts with matching tee/tank (set or matched up). I have a few cotton chemises. I don't like anything longer than mid thigh unless it's pants and I don't like any tops more than 5 inches down my arms.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Pete said:
heh you said "mu mu" :pete:

you know, those Hawaiian things....

Attachments

• mumu.JPG
    mumu.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 57

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
LexiGirl75 said:
My pajamas are pants/shorts with matching tee/tank (set or matched up). I have a few cotton chemises. I don't like anything longer than mid thigh unless it's pants and I don't like any tops more than 5 inches down my arms.

Wow...pretty particular

...no more than 5" down your arms? I actually got out a ruler and measured how far that was down my arm....:lmao: :peace:

*I tried to give you some green, but have to wait 24 hours*

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
kwillia said:
I voted... mine hasn't changed in decades.
:twitch: You voted "T-Shirt & underware" and you haven't changed it in decades? I don't even want to think of what that smells like.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Nickel said:
I'm always afraid that something bad will happen (i.e. fire, hurricane, tornado), and I'll be stuck standing out on the street naked. :faint:
I did that once on Guam during an earthquake :jameo:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OK, OTTER who was that.. the girl looked familiar.. was that the Pete underwear picture I've heard about??

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SEABREEZE 1957 said:
Really? Which earthquake was that? I was stationed there in 1993 when a big one hit, 7.8 I think....
Back in '78. Was working the night shift on the sub tender and woke up to my bed dancing around the room. Hopped up and ran out the door, real Kodak moment :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
aps45819 said:
Back in '78. Was working the night shift on the sub tender and woke up to my bed dancing around the room. Hopped up and ran out the door, real Kodak moment :lol:
Hey aps, what tender were you on back then?
I was pre commision crew on AS-39 around the same time.

if you were east coast you most likely were on the spear?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Depends on the weather. And if the kids are home.

For 2 weeks after that guy tried to get in the house to evade the nice police officer I slept in my clothes, with shoes right by the bed, a knife under the pillow and a baseball bat within reach. :lol: That got old fast.