What makes you better than everyone else?

What makes you better?

• Your car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your looks

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Your personallity

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Your house

• Your clothes

• Your spelling

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Your pedestal is just higher

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

mainman

Set Trippin
Pete said:
See Tonio, MM is a prime example. You would be hard pressed to find another human who has had the effed up life he has. If I were him I would have jumped off a bridge a long time ago holding an anvil. Yet you rarely here him complain.
:killingme :roflmao:j/k
:roflmao: :razz:...Lemonade brotha!

Is there a way to take karma back? :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Christy said:
I've not read a bit of this, but I just have to say, I'm far better than all (well the vast majority :lol: ) of you thank you veydy much. :drama:

Pixie? You loggin' in as Christy again? :confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Pete said:
Because your weekly testimonies about your lifelong victimization at the hands of your cruel parents/ extended family/bullies in school/coworkers/ convenience store clerks/ people in traffic and people who thought you were gay now sounds Montell-esque and resembles fingernails on a blackboard and every post you make oozes for sympathy because you had a hard paper route as a kid?
I'm not asking for sympathy and I don't expect it. Part of is that I just need to vent about this stuff. In my mind, there's no question that I somehow brought the maltreatment on myself somehow. I just don't know what I did or what I didn't do to bring it on.

I see it like this--if I'm trying to drive nails into wood and I keep bending the nails, obviously I'm doing something wrong. Either someone can show me what I'm doing wrong, or I can figure it out for myself. The problem is, when I'm interacting with people, I have no idea what they think about my behavior. Sometimes I get clues, but no definite answers as to how I can change my behavior. I don't want to end up like my father, who can't get a post-civil-service contractor job because of his reputation as rude and crass.

As for my family, I cut them off because I refused to let them be rude and insulting to my wife and kids any longer. I had confronted my family about it and they didn't stop, so I needed to take responsibility as a husband and father and say "enough".

Pete

Repete
Tonio said:
I'm not asking for sympathy and I don't expect it. Part of is that I just need to vent about this stuff. In my mind, there's no question that I somehow brought the maltreatment on myself somehow. I just don't know what I did or what I didn't do to bring it on.

I see it like this--if I'm trying to drive nails into wood and I keep bending the nails, obviously I'm doing something wrong. Either someone can show me what I'm doing wrong, or I can figure it out for myself. The problem is, when I'm interacting with people, I have no idea what they think about my behavior. Sometimes I get clues, but no definite answers as to how I can change my behavior. I don't want to end up like my father, who can't get a post-civil-service contractor job because of his reputation as rude and crass.

As for my family, I cut them off because I refused to let them be rude and insulting to my wife and kids any longer. I had confronted my family about it and they didn't stop, so I needed to take responsibility as a husband and father and say "enough".
Rent 20 John Wayne movies and watch them all twice. Then start acting like him. :yay:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Pete said:
Rent 20 John Wayne movies and watch them all twice. Then start acting like him. :yay:
Well, I did see "The Searchers," so I learned that if you pursue Natalie Wood across the desert for years, you'll find her in full makeup. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Tonio said:
Well, I did see "The Searchers," so I learned that if you pursue Natalie Wood across the desert for years, you'll find her in full makeup. :lol:
See what you get when you are the John Wayne type Natalie Wood in full makeup. :yay: A wussy would get Roseanne Barr in spandex pants and a belly shirt.

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Pete said:
See what you get when you are the John Wayne type Natalie Wood in full makeup. :yay: A wussy would get Roseanne Barr in spandex pants and a belly shirt.
I don't get your poitn about wussiness. I went through a phase in junior high where I was throwing punches at anyone who even laughed at me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
I don't get your poitn about wussiness. I went through a phase in junior high where I was throwing punches at anyone who even laughed at me.
Have you seen Anger Management? :yay: