What, no Friday Night enthusiasm yet?

nobody really

I need a nap
alrighty then, i'll be the one looking lost....i tried to get my neighbor to come but she's got a kid thing tonight. so i'm hoofing it alone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai will spot you as you search for them. Part of their fun is watching as you seach them out. First one I went to, I walked around looking for...I'm not sure who/what when Vrai finally said, "I'll bet you're looking for us".

:lol:

What he said ^^ Someone will see you and wave you over.

bcp

In My Opinion
Anyone up for checking out "2016 obama's America" after Coconut Joes? They have a 7:30 and a 9:30 showing at the Harbor Cinema tonight.

Not sure the pan lady would go but I would, and the girl child might also go. at least I would like her to.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm back down on the gulf coast again, still hunting Lance.

Or out on sea trials...whatever. :killingme

Won't be home again 'till next week. Y'all have fun.:buddies:

chef201

Lost Texan
Do any of these get-togethers every happen on a Saturday or Sunday? I am new to SOMD (been here less than two months) and literally do not know a single person here, so I'd enjoy attending and getting to know some people. However, I work 2nd shift Mon-Fri and every other Saturday - so any Friday night event is out for me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Do any of these get-togethers every happen on a Saturday or Sunday? I am new to SOMD (been here less than two months) and literally do not know a single person here, so I'd enjoy attending and getting to know some people. However, I work 2nd shift Mon-Fri and every other Saturday - so any Friday night event is out for me.

Sometimes. I think there was one last week at Tall Timbers. There is plenty to do next weekend. Solomons Offshore Powerboat races, ArtsFest and Taste of Saint Mary's. Not sure if there are any groups attending though.

Im_Me

Check your PMs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fun night! I LOVE Coconut Joe's! Just sorry I spent all my appetite on the terrific appetizers.

PsyOps

Pixelated
What a nice evening. Perfect weather, perfect place, perfect friends.

I'm a little disappointed there were no Skeevy moments. I did try to get Im Me to read my receipt in the dark to get a flashlight moment but... :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to know -- did anyone try that Hawaii Five-O sandwich (the one with the glazed donut fried up like a grilled cheese)??? :twitch:

No :lol:, but we had pretty much all of the appetizers and IS had a crabcake that he shared out. The food there is very good.

Coconut Joe's is another one of those hidden gems that you'd never see if you stick to whatever's in the strip mall. On the water, of course; they had a little combo playing outside with a surprisingly excellent female singer; two deck levels, both with their own bar; our server was lovely and patient with us :lol:

Another winner!

Im_Me

What a nice evening. Perfect weather, perfect place, perfect friends.

I'm a little disappointed there were no Skeevy moments. I did try to get Im Me to read my receipt in the dark to get a flashlight moment but... :whistle:

I guess I need to take a critical look at my wardrobe if I've become the cleavage queen of the forum????:cds:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I guess I need to take a critical look at my wardrobe if I've become the cleavage queen of the forum????:cds:

When you do your shopping please ask yourself: "how will this accentuate any unexpected flashlights?"

PsyOps

Pixelated
No :lol:, but we had pretty much all of the appetizers and IS had a crabcake that he shared out. The food there is very good.

Coconut Joe's is another one of those hidden gems that you'd never see if you stick to whatever's in the strip mall. On the water, of course; they had a little combo playing outside with a surprisingly excellent female singer; two deck levels, both with their own bar; our server was lovely and patient with us :lol:

Another winner!

And don't forget the self-hired table cleanup was pretty awesome.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Another night of fun, fun, fun! Great food, great friends outside sitting on a deck overlooking the water on a late summer evening- what more could you want? It was great to meet beachcat this time, too! :huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
and after you all left, all the waitress staff came over and sat down and was buying us drinks, and then we all went up and were dancing with them, and all the female customers kept cutting in and trying to dance with us because they said old guys were cool, and our free drinks were just stacking up on the bar because they were trying to get us drunk to take advant...

wait,, never mind I think I just shared a dream sequence with you.. carry on.