What the Chauvin jury knows and we don't

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's pretty amazing listening to most of the hypocrites on this forum , pretty much the ONLY argument you have is George Floyd bad man we must ignore the 6th amendment . Sorry hypocrites your response is exactly WHY the 6th amendment was written into the constitution in the first place to keep MOB justice from becoming common place in the new country . Everyone is supposed to get his/her day in court to argue charges levied against them. Cops are not to be judge, jury and executioner, once the subject is in custody they are to deliver him/her to the proper authorities and start the legal process according to the 6th. Sorry about your luck !!! It is extremely entertaining watching the far right using the same tactics that you condemn the far left for. Carry on I am looking forward for your next act.
Your sixth amendment argument is bullshit and repeating it only show you to be a pre-programmed bot.

As far as hypocrite goes, you wear it in every discussion you venture into. Your position ALWAYS follows a leftist play, never a principled argument, so again you're empty.

But enjoy your weekend. :lmao:

phreddyp

Your sixth amendment argument is bullshit and repeating it only show you to be a pre-programmed bot.

As far as hypocrite goes, you wear it in every discussion you venture into. Your position ALWAYS follows a leftist play, never a principled argument, so again you're empty.

But enjoy your weekend. :lmao:
If I always follow a leftist point of view in your misguided opinion just shows me that YOU refuse to acknowledge that I lean to the right . But then again a hypocrite only tries to defend their hypocritical viewpoint even though others can see right through it .

You my friend are completely transparent . My 6th amendment argument is RIGHT ON TARGET not a single one of the hypocrites including you Kylie have stated why it does not apply . Come back when you learn how to debate, stating a view is bulls**t without a plausible explanation is the mark of someone who is lost and cannot mount a real rebuttal.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You my friend are completely transparent . My 6th amendment argument is RIGHT ON TARGET not a single one of the hypocrites including you Kylie have stated why it does not apply . Come back when you learn how to debate, stating a view is bulls**t without a plausible explanation is the mark of someone who is lost and cannot mount a real rebuttal.
Here is your rebuttal....

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

He had not been charged, prosecuted or accused.....he was just being arrested, which he was resisting ...which is illegal

phreddyp

Here is your rebuttal....

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

He had not been charged, prosecuted or accused.....he was just being arrested, which he was resisting ...which is illegal
He was restrained in cuffs all resisting was over. Your narrative does not hold water.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
the ONLY argument you have is George Floyd bad man we must ignore the 6th amendment . Sorry hypocrites your response is exactly WHY the 6th amendment was written into the constitution in the first place to keep

George's behavior that day put his 6th amendment rights at risk. Absent that behavior, that right remains intact.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He was restrained in cuffs all resisting was over. Your narrative does not hold water.
Yours doesn't.....mine does. The Sixth Amendment makes no mention of restrained, unless I missed something, but I'll read it again....no I won't, once is enough

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Wrong doesn't mean guilty of murder.
The prosecution's witnesses may actually have proved that Chauvin was not wrong.
Floyd put himself on the ground, he struggled with officers to get out of the patrol car and laid down.
His reactions here were similar to previous arrests. Chauvin's use of force to restrain him, to keep him in place may actually be shown to be appropriate and approved now.

He's still going to be found guilty, not even a hung jury. If you think there is a member of the jury who wants to be harassed for even being the cause of a hung jury, forget it. The judge wants him found guilty. If not for the prosecutor opening the door, it would have been a slam dunk.
The judge would not have allowed the defense to enter into evidence any of that testimony.
If they wanted a fair trail, it would have been held as far away from Minneapolis as possible.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The prosecution's witnesses may actually have proved that Chauvin was not wrong.
Floyd put himself on the ground, he struggled with officers to get out of the patrol car and laid down.
His reactions here were similar to previous arrests. Chauvin's use of force to restrain him, to keep him in place may actually be shown to be appropriate and approved now.

He's still going to be found guilty, not even a hung jury. If you think there is a member of the jury who wants to be harassed for even being the cause of a hung jury, forget it. The judge wants him found guilty. If not for the prosecutor opening the door, it would have been a slam dunk.
The judge would not have allowed the defense to enter into evidence any of that testimony.
If they wanted a fair trail, it would have been held as far away from Minneapolis as possible.
Quite sure you’re right here, but I see an automatic appeal also after a cooling down period.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Quite sure you’re right here, but I see an automatic appeal also after a cooling down period.
It would take gross misconduct on the part of the judge or prosecutor to get an appeal heard.
The appellate court is not going to want to touch this any more than the judge in Minneapolis, it's a blue state.

Grumpy

It would take gross misconduct on the part of the judge or prosecutor to get an appeal heard.
The appellate court is not going to want to touch this any more than the judge in Minneapolis, it's a blue state.
If convicted of anything, there will be a legitimate appeal. The prosecution and judge have screwed this trial up royally.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If convicted of anything, there will be a legitimate appeal. The prosecution and judge have screwed this trial up royally.
The prosecution hasn't proven anything. They have actually done a good job of showing he is not guilty.
Now the state has tried to fabricate evidence, they didn't like the medical examiner's report because it put the cause of death on the drug cocktail in Floyd's body.
Beside not allowing a change of venue, the only evidence I know the judge excluded was video of a previous arrest where Floyd was captured on video swallowing evidence (drugs). Something he later admitted to either an EMT or ER.
I think they got her testimony in, about his ingesting pills. Which of course is the subject of debate on what he's yelling on tape.
The other occupant of the vehicle is an interesting story, he's refusing to testify asserting his right to remain silent and not incriminate himself.
Allegedly he's a drug dealer and he does not have immunity from prosecution. Given what his testimony would be, the prosecution certainly isn't going to call him and give him immunity so he can say Floyd swallowed a bucket of pills or whatever.