What to get.. HELP!!

JLS

Ok Ladies.. What the heck do u get a guy for V Day - when he has everything?!?!?! yeah I'ma do a nice dinner and alittle dessert :whistle:
but as a gift - I'm thinking a gift certificate to like a car place or lowes or something.. he has cologne and all that kinda stuff.. any ideas??

I've been wondering the same thing. We're gonna make dinner and be dessert. I mean, uh...yea, be dessert :smoochy: but what to get for him? I dunno. He has a ridiculous amount of cologne already. I mean, he's mentioned wanting a new Wii game but that just doesn't seem right for V day. Haha, whatchu think?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ok Ladies.. What the heck do u get a guy for V Day - when he has everything?!?!?! yeah I'ma do a nice dinner and alittle dessert :whistle:
but as a gift - I'm thinking a gift certificate to like a car place or lowes or something.. he has cologne and all that kinda stuff.. any ideas??

Chocolate, balloons, flowers, a card, sex and food. Valentine's Day isn't about much more than that. Why make yourself crazy over a gift that isn't necessary?

echo...I hate to ask, what's a swirlie and/or a russian chili dog? :confused:

migtig...but what do I get for him??? LOL...the guys at work are saying your recommendations are gay, other than the sex and food :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
echo...I hate to ask, what's a swirlie and/or a russian chili dog? :confused:

migtig...but what do I get for him??? LOL...the guys at work are saying your recommendations are gay, other than the sex and food :lmao:
He told you he wants a Wii game, so get him a Wii game. Why do people have to make things so complicated? :roflmao:

He told you he wants a Wii game, so get him a Wii game. Why do people have to make things so complicated? :roflmao:

He didn't tell me he wants a Wii game for V day, he's mentioned it while playing but he didn't say which game he wants. I don't even know what games he has. Maybe a gift certificate from Game Stop and a card with dinner and dessert. Sound good? Seems a lil less "complicated" now, lol.

MMDad

Lem Putt
A card for such an overrated, commercialized event. :smile:

:love: That's why I love you. You are the voice of reason.

I once dated a girl who said V-day was just another day, nothing special. No need to buy candy, cards, etc. We've been married for 11 years.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:love: That's why I love you. You are the voice of reason.

I once dated a girl who said V-day was just another day, nothing special. No need to buy candy, cards, etc. We've been married for 11 years.

That is exactly how DR and I feel.

cdsulhoff

I got my DH a day of pampering at scalped in PF!! He is going to get a massage, a facial, a scalp treatment, and a mani( Which he don't like, but came with the package so he is getting it). for only $200 not bad at all!!

That is an idea!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I do not expect anything from my hubby for V-day. It is just another day, the only holidays I care about are my B-day and Xmas. And those better be good.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I do not expect anything from my hubby for V-day. It is just another day, the only holidays I care about are my B-day and Xmas. And those better be good.

Crap, I don't even care much about those anymore. A little something is nice, but I don't expect nor want much. I just don't need anything. :shrug:

W

wkndbeacher

We arent hard to figure out, a night out with the sweety or a nice dinner, a card and a scrumptious dessert:drool:

I've never felt that V Day was a time for big gifts. Simple things that show affection are much preferred. Time together, nice meal, bottle of wine... that would make me happy.

watercolor

yeah yeah
What is he into? If he likes to tinker in the garage, get him a lowes or home depot gc, if he is into video games get him a best buy or game stop gc. If he is into shopping, get him simon gc, if he is into sports get him a Dick's gc. Something where he can go and get what he wants.