What to get.. HELP!!

yankee44

As a guy I will be the one to tell you!!!!
We will get you something but as for us..........
WE DONT CARE ABOUT V-DAY!!!!!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

As a guy I will be the one to tell you!!!!
We will get you something but as for us..........
WE DONT CARE ABOUT V-DAY!!!!!

:yeahthat:

I mean, obviously we're not going to turn down sex or a sexy outfit or something, but really...if you're going to end up naked anyhow...sweatpants come off just as easy :yay: :buddies:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Crap, I don't even care much about those anymore. A little something is nice, but I don't expect nor want much. I just don't need anything. :shrug:

If asked what I want, its usually nothing. I would rather have something for my home than myself. Or something for us both. Hubby is always telling me to go buy something for myself. But I rarely do.

JLS

I've been wondering the same thing. We're gonna make dinner and be dessert. I mean, uh...yea, be dessert :smoochy: but what to get for him? I dunno. He has a ridiculous amount of cologne already. I mean, he's mentioned wanting a new Wii game but that just doesn't seem right for V day. Haha, whatchu think?

I know, mine has alotta that kinda stuff too - the cologne and all that and he has a million tools and really doesn't need anymore.. but did a search online and said vday gifts for him and came across some cool stuff.. depending on what ur guy likes I guess.. mine loves hot stuff - besides me I mean :lmao: - hot food and theres a few websites that does the few months of hot sauce.. so am thinking of doing that.. u get like 2 bottles of hot sauce a month and u can pick from 3 mo, 6 mo and up to a year if u want.. thats alittle different and something he'd enjoy I think..

JLS

He didn't tell me he wants a Wii game for V day, he's mentioned it while playing but he didn't say which game he wants. I don't even know what games he has. Maybe a gift certificate from Game Stop and a card with dinner and dessert. Sound good? Seems a lil less "complicated" now, lol.

Sounds good and its something he'd enjoy..

JLS

:love: That's why I love you. You are the voice of reason.

I once dated a girl who said V-day was just another day, nothing special. No need to buy candy, cards, etc. We've been married for 11 years.

I get my hubby stuff like if I'm in the store walkin around and see something I know he would use and like - anyday - doesn't have to be vday - but I don't go overboard on it either.. card, dinner and some little thing and thats it.. I don't expect him to give me some million dollar diamond necklace either..

JLS

I've never felt that V Day was a time for big gifts. Simple things that show affection are much preferred. Time together, nice meal, bottle of wine... that would make me happy.

I think he is the same way but I always get him some thing..

JLS

What is he into? If he likes to tinker in the garage, get him a lowes or home depot gc, if he is into video games get him a best buy or game stop gc. If he is into shopping, get him simon gc, if he is into sports get him a Dick's gc. Something where he can go and get what he wants.

Hes not much into the video games or stuff.. but was thinking of Lowes/Home Depot or AutoZone or something like that.. if I don't do this hot sauce thing I may do that.. Thx!

sockgirl77

Why is there so much hype about this flippin' holiday? I want a man that makes me feel loved every damn day. We should not need a day to show someone how much you love them. You should remind them every day. :shrug:

E

(((echo)))

Why is there so much hype about this flippin' holiday? I want a man that makes me feel loved every damn day. We should not need a day to show someone how much you love them. You should remind them every day. :shrug:

:coffee: i offered....but you don't like swirlies

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat:

I'm pretty much just doing stereotypical for Vday just to get brownie points...GF is hardly making a big deal of it...she just wants dinner and sex :lol:

I figure, instead of just doing standard "variety chocolate" I'm actually getting her fave candy...(I asked her and she said she really doesn't eat that many of the variety chocolates...so i'm still getting her a box but its more for me than her :lmao:)

and I am going to try and do ONE special thing but its more just for a laugh and I guess to be SORT of sweet (just since its unique), not anything big :lol:

JLS

nope, my ideal v-day pesent is just to leave me on the couch all day scratch'n the fellas...maybe bring me a fresh pepsi every so often.
Possibly whip up a batch of cookie dough.
hers on the other hand...well lets just say she'll get a sponge bath, and i'll dry her off with my tongue? :really:

:drool: hoooo wahhhhh...