What to get.. HELP!!

E

(((echo)))

echo...I hate to ask, what's a swirlie and/or a russian chili dog? :confused:

migtig...but what do I get for him??? LOL...the guys at work are saying your recommendations are gay, other than the sex and food :lmao:

ok...you asked for it :lol:

swirlie....
doggystyle while her head is in the toilet....during orgasm, flush

russian chili dog....
poo on her chest...then ti*ty f-her

:lol:

cdsulhoff

Getting my Hubby to a spa would be kind of like roping the deer Mousebaby posted about. :lmao:

http://forums.somd.com/share-joke/128900-why-hunters-use-guns.html

That is tooo funny!

I know hubby will enjoy it because We do this type of stuff together all the time!
Yeah,my best friend, that I can't even get to go the the spa with me. She said the only way she would go if they had a IV hooked up to a Coors light keg for her. LOL
But I can get my hubby to go with no problem at all!! FUNNY!!!

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Ok Ladies.. What the heck do u get a guy for V Day - when he has everything?!?!?! yeah I'ma do a nice dinner and alittle dessert :whistle:
but as a gift - I'm thinking a gift certificate to like a car place or lowes or something.. he has cologne and all that kinda stuff.. any ideas??

How about a couples massage at a spa? If you've never had a massage, it's wonderful!:coffee:

swirlie....

russian chili dog....

Oh my, that's disgusting :barf:

One of the guys at work is laughing his @zz off right now and says he's heard of the swirlie...never the russian chili dog. He's always talking smack about a dirty sanchez or the goat, the batwing...some $h!t like that so he's loving this.

Honestly, I don't know what else to say now. I'm gonna be out on this one...:lmao:

poster

I've never felt that V Day was a time for big gifts. Simple things that show affection are much preferred. Time together, nice meal, bottle of wine... that would make me happy.

Agree.....I make a nice dinner for family and he makes an extra effort to come home earlier for a nice evening. Just another day.

He once sent me roses on VDay and I about lost it when I found out how much they were, made him promise to never spend that again.

It's a Hallmark holiday.

cdsulhoff

How about a couples massage at a spa? If you've never had a massage, it's wonderful!:coffee:

Scalped does this. They teach the couple how to give a massage and itis only $95 for a hour lesson. I am thinking about taking hubby there do teach his butt. You would of think with getting massages he would know what to do. NOT!!

But that is a awesome idea!!!!

E

(((echo)))

Oh my, that's disgusting :barf:

One of the guys at work is laughing his @zz off right now and says he's heard of the swirlie...never the russian chili dog. He's always talking smack about a dirty sanchez or the goat, the batwing...some $h!t like that so he's loving this.

Honestly, I don't know what else to say now. I'm gonna be out on this one...:lmao:

i havent partaken in either festivity so please don't get the wrong impression of me (or is that too late) :lol: :flowers:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Scalped does this. They teach the couple how to give a massage and itis only $95 for a hour lesson. I am thinking about taking hubby there do teach his butt. You would of think with getting massages he would know what to do. NOT!!

But that is a awesome idea!!!!

Thanks! Have fun. :howdy:

W

wkndbeacher

swirlie....

russian chili dog....

Ummm thats pretty nasty..hope thats not what you re asking for Valentines Day, for Im guessing the couch wouldnt be as comfortable as your bed.

E

(((echo)))

Ummm thats pretty nasty..hope thats not what you re asking for Valentines Day, for Im guessing the couch wouldnt be as comfortable as your bed.

nope, my ideal v-day pesent is just to leave me on the couch all day scratch'n the fellas...maybe bring me a fresh pepsi every so often.
Possibly whip up a batch of cookie dough.
hers on the other hand...well lets just say she'll get a sponge bath, and i'll dry her off with my tongue? :really: