What's a 'hen' in here?

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
You're not? That sucks. I thought you were. :sad:

She left I'm sure because of me, but that wouldn't be right, because there is no issue. :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
I just have always thought the term hen was offensive, for obvious reasons.
Well. Neither I nor anyone else that I'm aware of took offense at CC's term for us. However, now that you've decided to enlighten us and explain that she did, in fact, mean to insult us, I might have to rethink that position.

:thinking:

Okay, I've come to a conclusion: CC meant the name to be a lighthearted jab, not a giant slam and character assasination. Kizzy is blowing it all out of proportion and trying to make a problem where none exists.

And that is my final answer.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
Well. Neither I nor anyone else that I'm aware of took offense at CC's term for us. However, now that you've decided to enlighten us and explain that she did, in fact, mean to insult us, I might have to rethink that position.

:thinking:

Okay, I've come to a conclusion: CC meant the name to be a lighthearted jab, not a giant slam and character assasination. Kizzy is blowing it all out of proportion and trying to make a problem where none exists.

And that is my final answer.

Yeah it is all my fault. :diva:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Kizzy said:
Why do you say that?
You changed your answer. Your first one was that it was not different than sitting on the sideline.

I find it interesting because there is a group on here called "balcony at the freakshow". There isn't one called sideline.

I am not a member of any of the groups, although some of the names are hilarious.

I just thought it was a "trigger" word that would "target" a group. Kind of like "buzz" words grab a recruiter's attention when reading a resume.

K

Kizzy

cattitude said:
I didn't say there was NO issue, I said I had resolved it.

Oh, ok, I see, avoid it, don't settle it. I see, that solves everything and nothing.

K

Kizzy

bresamil

I changed my answer, because I didn't feel the need to explain why I used the word. It was just a word, not a pun.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Kizzy said:
Oh, ok, I see, avoid it, don't settle it. I see, that solves everything and nothing.
What is there to solve Kizzy? What resolution is it you are wanting? The past can't be changed. What's said has been said, what's done has been done. Nothing can change any of that. I realize you are hurt from past crap, but what's done is done. :shrug:

Alright, I'm off to a meeting. You guys are too much. :twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
It's you. I see that very clearly now.

I think you should continue to badger everyone into "admitting" that they think you're a loose screw. Keep on ranting until it's unanimous across the board. That's a terrific idea and a tactic that will serve you well throughout life. :yay:

K

Kizzy

Christy said:
What is there to solve Kizzy? What resolution is it you are wanting? The past can't be changed. What's said has been said, what's done has been done. Nothing can change any of that. I realize you are hurt from past crap, but what's done is done. :shrug:

Alright, I'm off to a meeting. You guys are too much. :twitch:

I don't hold grudges, and you are right, there is nothing that can be changed. I am well aware of that. Catt it was a pleasure hanging out with you while we did. Good luck. And I'd appreciate that if I’m going to live in your mind, that you not charge me rent.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
It's you. I see that very clearly now.

I think you should continue to badger everyone into "admitting" that they think you're a loose screw. Keep on ranting until it's unanimous across the board. That's a terrific idea and a tactic that will serve you well throughout life. :yay:

Yeah - it's me, I'm the "loose" screw.

I continue to post in a thread when the entire point and issue is futile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kizzy said:
I don't hold grudges, and you are right, there is nothing that can be changed. I am well aware of that. But I had an issue with one person, and it turned into an issue with a few people. And that is fine, so be it. Catt it was a pleasure hanging out with you while we did. Good luck. And I'd appreciate that if I’m going to live in your mind, that you not charge me rent.
I'm reaaaaally going to regret this...but I feel the need to state my observation...:banghead:

Kizzy, I am not a member of any of the private forums that may/maynot contain other pieces to the broader puzzle, and I have only had IRL interaction with you on a couple occasions and neither adds to what I am seeing, so I am basing the following on my observations in the public forums. IMO, you have been a totally different personality in the past couple months than you had been before. I am starting to think you don't even realize it. Your posts of late strike me as barbed jabs I fully believe they were intended to be. It seems even when you make a joke anymore these days, you always have an underlying intention.

I had always enjoyed your posts from the very start, but I cringe at most of them now. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I'm reaaaaally going to regret this...but I feel the need to state my observation...:banghead:

Kizzy, I am not a member of any of the private forums that may/maynot contain other pieces to the broader puzzle, and I have only had IRL interaction with you on a couple occasions and neither adds to what I am seeing, so I am basing the following on my observations in the public forums. IMO, you have been a totally different personality in the past couple months than you had been before. I am starting to think you don't even realize it. Your posts of late strike me as barbed jabs I fully believe they were intended to be. It seems even when you make a joke anymore these days, you always have an underlying intention.

I had always enjoyed your posts from the very start, but I cringe at most of them now. :ohwell:
:snacks: And I would just like to say that there are 3 sides to every story and Kizzy's actions are based on her interactions with people. :peace: