What's a 'hen' in here?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I'm reaaaaally going to regret this...but I feel the need to state my observation...:banghead:

Kizzy, I am not a member of any of the private forums that may/maynot contain other pieces to the broader puzzle, and I have only had IRL interaction with you on a couple occasions and neither adds to what I am seeing, so I am basing the following on my observations in the public forums. IMO, you have been a totally different personality in the past couple months than you had been before. I am starting to think you don't even realize it. Your posts of late strike me as barbed jabs I fully believe they were intended to be. It seems even when you make a joke anymore these days, you always have an underlying intention.

I had always enjoyed your posts from the very start, but I cringe at most of them now. :ohwell:
Seriously, do you think I need to get my highlights touched up?

K

Kizzy

kwillia said:
I'm reaaaaally going to regret this...but I feel the need to state my observation...:banghead:

Kizzy, I am not a member of any of the private forums that may/maynot contain other pieces to the broader puzzle, and I have only had IRL interaction with you on a couple occasions and neither adds to what I am seeing, so I am basing the following on my observations in the public forums. IMO, you have been a totally different personality in the past couple months than you had been before. I am starting to think you don't even realize it. Your posts of late strike me as barbed jabs I fully believe they were intended to be. It seems even when you make a joke anymore these days, you always have an underlying intention.

I had always enjoyed your posts from the very start, but I cringe at most of them now. :ohwell:

I am aware of that and I don't like all of it myself either. I need to avoid threads like these entirely. :ohwell:

Brings out the worst in me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
But I had an issue with one person, and it turned into an issue with a few people.
You MADE it into an issue with other people. You MADE this.

Kizzy: You all hate me don't you? You talk about me behind my back, don't you? Don't you???

Hens: No. Nobody hates you and nobody is talking about you.

Kizzy: YES YOU ARE!! I know you are!! You're saying all kinds of things about me! Admit it! ADMIT IT!!!

Hens: :confused:

Kizzy: Don't give me that! You're ALL talking about me!!! You ALL have a problem with me!!! Admit it, damn it! ADMIT that you've been talking about me!!!

Hens: Ummm...

Kizzy: My sources say you are talking about me and you all have a problem with me! My SOURCES say that! NOW! Why can't you just ADMIT it??? ADMIT that I'm living rent free in your heads!!! ADMIT it, damn it!

Hens: Well, if it makes you feel better, we're talking about you now.

Kizzy: I KNEW IT!! Let me in your forum so I can defend myself! I KNEW you were talking about me behind my back!!! YOU'RE ALL PARANOID!!!

:killingme :twitch:

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:

What the hell are you quoting?

Yeah - I can see this is going to get pounded into the sand and dramatized.

Have fun, I'm out. :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

YoDrama

Call 411-BUZZ
vraiblonde said:
You MADE it into an issue with other people. You MADE this.

Kizzy: You all hate me don't you? You talk about me behind my back, don't you? Don't you???

Hens: No. Nobody hates you and nobody is talking about you.

Kizzy: YES YOU ARE!! I know you are!! You're saying all kinds of things about me! Admit it! ADMIT IT!!!

Hens: :confused:

Kizzy: Don't give me that! You're ALL talking about me!!! You ALL have a problem with me!!! Admit it, damn it! ADMIT that you've been talking about me!!!

Hens: Ummm...

Kizzy: My sources say you are talking about me and you all have a problem with me! My SOURCES say that! NOW! Why can't you just ADMIT it??? ADMIT that I'm living rent free in your heads!!! ADMIT it, damn it!

Hens: Well, if it makes you feel better, we're talking about you now.

Kizzy: I KNEW IT!! Let me in your forum so I can defend myself! I KNEW you were talking about me behind my back!!! YOU'RE ALL PARANOID!!!

:killingme :twitch:

Holy Schmokes! I'm going to need a bigger bag of popcorn!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Buckaroo Banzai said:
Is crabby going to charge you for copy write infringement? :jet:
crabby don't charge copyright ... knowledge is power and I ain't about keeping anyone behind. :peace:

Now I'm gonna jump back to working on this communications plan that's had me preoccupied for the last couple hours. :crazy:

K

Kain99

Kizzy said:
Yeah well more like the Kobayashia Maru test.
FYI: One of the StarTrek movies mentions the KobayashiMaru, a training scenario for hopeful captains. There's no way to succeed; no matter what you do, you're destined to lose. Starfleet used it as a test of character, to see how people handle no-win situations. :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
FYI: One of the StarTrek movies mentions the KobayashiMaru, a training scenario for hopeful captains. There's no way to succeed; no matter what you do, you're destined to lose. Starfleet used it as a test of character, to see how people handle no-win situations. :lmao:

Yep, thought I was one of the few fans. :geek: