What's for dinner?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So far today I've done 2 hours of Wii Fit, stacked a half cord of wood and raked leaves for 2 hours. I think I've met my exercise goal for the day. Every muscle in my body is making its presence known. :dead:

So now I can have whatever I like for dinner, but I'm not hungry. :frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So far today I've done 2 hours of Wii Fit, stacked a half cord of wood and raked leaves for 2 hours. I think I've met my exercise goal for the day. Every muscle in my body is making its presence known. :dead:

So now I can have whatever I like for dinner, but I'm not hungry. :frown:

:huggy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
NY strips on the grill, baked tater, salad, garlic bread and maybe some cookies or chocolate later. :yum:

Last night I made a chicken/green chili/black bean soup/chili that I tried of a friends. It is delicious!!

J

jp2854

i am having rack of lamb and cous cous with chickpeas and tomatoes in it for dinner.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Have you seen the price on a bag of Doritos lately? tell em' its middle class taco salad. :lol:

Well, they're not really Doritos. They are the generic brand (which I like better anyways) but lately others have discovered them and I am having a hard time finding them in the store.

Nanny Pam

We had pizza. We usually keep it simple, as neither one of us want to be in the kitchen when the games are on.

G

Gemmi

I cooked a Perdue oven stuffer with stuffing of course. I also made deviled eggs, real mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and corn. Oh, and potato rolls. Then I made homemade brownies with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. :drool:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Hubby took the boys early this morning to his mom's house. I've been cleaning house all day. He let me know a few hours ago that they were eating Sunday dinner there and would be home this evening.

Guess I"m stuck w/ a pb&j sammich.

:confused: He didn't even offer to bring you a plate???