What's for dinner?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Put a chuck roast in the slow cooker with taters, onions, green peppers, carrots and celery. Will make gravy and some biscuits plus a big glass of tea.
Tea. Oh. I love iced tea, but I am unable to sleep, even after just one lovely, tall, glass.

Getting old sucks.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tea. Oh. I love iced tea, but I am unable to sleep, even after just one lovely, tall, glass.

Getting old sucks.
I drink anywhere from 1/2 gallon to a gallon a day, sleep fine. One cup of coffee and I'm awake for two days.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I drink anywhere from 1/2 gallon to a gallon a day, sleep fine. One cup of coffee and I'm awake for two days.
I used to be able to drink a gallon a day. And Mountain Dew. Even just a couple swallows of Pepsi will now keep me up all night.

I will do a cup of hot herbal tea at night and am ok, but it's just not the same. By a long shot.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I used to be able to drink a gallon a day. And Mountain Dew. Even just a couple swallows of Pepsi will now keep me up all night.

I will do a cup of hot herbal tea at night and am ok, but it's just not the same. By a long shot.
I used to keep a pitcher of tea in the fridge, but then the caffeine got to me. Early in the day is fine, but for dinner. Now I keep plain water and several Mio flavors on hand.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Wendy's Asiago Ranch Chicken Club sammich and fries.
Glass of Merlot to wash it down, at home.

NOTSMC

Boy, that brings back memories! I don’t do Chef Boy Ardee though, or hamburger helper version.
It's so weird. Every now and then I get a craving for Beefaroni and their ravioli as well. Just crazy to have it. Then a few years later, happens again. The same thing with bologna - I crave that, buy a quarter of a pound, eat it on wheat bread with Guldens, then I'm satisfied for another few years.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tuna salad made with chunk light tuna in water (drained), diced celery, a bit of onion powder and Duke's Mayo to hold it together.
I hade mine in pumpernickel bread, my Mrs. on Wonder bread, with extra mayo.