..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
0720241820~2.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Soft crabs taste musty to me :bleah:

I just finished giving Gretel a mini haircut until I can get her to the groomer. I went to the smoked meat place and had a late lunch of brisket, pork chop, and ribeye, so dinner will probably be a kefir smoothie.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The husband bought a 10 lb pork shoulder and smoked it on the grill for 14 hours on Thursday. He made pulled pork sandwiches last night. Today he made pork enchiladas and they are in the oven. Almost too late to eat but I am starving :drool:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The husband bought a 10 lb pork shoulder and smoked it on the grill for 14 hours on Thursday. He made pulled pork sandwiches last night. Today he made pork enchiladas and they are in the oven. Almost too late to eat but I am starving :drool:
Too late to eat? What's that mean? I just woke from a catch-up nap and I'm on the prowl for food now. I never have a set eating schedule when the fiancé is involved. I'll probably just have a heavy snack or three.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Too late to eat? What's that mean? I just woke from a catch-up nap and I'm on the prowl for food now. I never have a set eating schedule when the fiancé is involved. I'll probably just have a heavy snack or three.
I prefer to eat dinner around 5:00 rather than 8:00 especially when I need to go to sleep early to get up early.
The enchiladas were delicious, though, and I went back for seconds :drool:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I prefer to eat dinner around 5:00 rather than 8:00 especially when I need to go to sleep early to get up early.
The enchiladas were delicious, though, and I went back for seconds :drool:
My inner clock was set for supper at 6pm. That seemed to all go out the window last summer, but I'm slowing learning that supper doesn't have to be the same time for everyone. When I'm cooking an actual meal, I eat when it's done. She eats when she's ready, not when the clock tells her. She's not a "clock person". If this is our biggest hurdle, I'll just learn to deal.

Last night after I posted, I found diced peaches over peach yogurt and Belvita breakfast cookies were sufficient.

Kinnakeet

Shrimp spaghetti,fresh tomatoes and cottage cheese,tonight Delmonicos mashed potatoes and french string beans along witjh more tomatoes from the garden