What's for dinner?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fansy!

I had frozen burritos, leftover chili, and shredded cheddar so I made sunken burritos. Thaw the burritos and throw them in a baking dish, cover with chili and cheese, bake until hot and bubbly.

My kids' favorite back in the day. :yay:
I need to make a pot of chili. It’s the right weather for it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Fansy!

I had frozen burritos, leftover chili, and shredded cheddar so I made sunken burritos. Thaw the burritos and throw them in a baking dish, cover with chili and cheese, bake until hot and bubbly.

My kids' favorite back in the day. :yay:
I do that with taco bell bean burritos

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Duck l'orange.

Store had pre-cooked half ducks in a blister pac. Bought it on a whim, didn't expect much.

I'd serve these to guests. It was good....and no grease everywhere from cooking it yourself.
I liked this so much I went back today just to pick a bunch up and throw them in the deep freezer (they're already frozen). And they were...

ON SALE!!!! :lol:

rio

I've got chicken quarters and broccoli on the grill right now. Probably slice up a fresh tomato too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Another salad with kale, butter lettuce, a bunch of chopped veggies, grilled chicken, and smoked ham. The dressing is a honey dijon with herbs I filched from Monello's herb garden.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Haven' made that in a while.

Chuck Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips, Celery, rolls and butter.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Haven' made that in a while.

Chuck Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips, Celery, rolls and butter.
I made that a few days ago, got leftovers.
Or maybe the leftover chili.
Or maybe the leftover Swedish meatballs and egg noodles.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonight we went to AYCE seafood buffet as Monello's reward for cleaning out the Augean stables....uh, I mean, my storage locker. While we were inside pigging out on crab legs it must have stormed hard because we came out to a wet parking lot, black skies, and a rainbow: