What's for dinner?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Roasted 1/2 duck with orange sauce and grilled squash.
Were these the ones Giant had a couple of months ago? I’ve got four in the freezer that I haven’t tried yet because the wife doesn’t like duck. Neither one of has ever had it cooked by someone who knew how to, but she doesn’t even want to try.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Were these the ones Giant had a couple of months ago? I’ve got four in the freezer that I haven’t tried yet because the wife doesn’t like duck. Neither one of has ever had it cooked by someone who knew how to, but she doesn’t even want to try.
Yes. I think they are very good, not at all greasy like a fresh cooked duck. I give it a few more degrees than the instructions call for so the skin crisps a bit more. And rather than put the orange sauce on in the beginning, I put in on in the last 10 minutes and let it caramelize. Tonight I did it on an indirect heat on the bbq.

Regardless, if you follow the instructions, you won't be disappointed.

TPD

the poor dad
Where that be?
Loveville auction. I bought a couple boxes to resell at the store.

F92E1173-B784-4CB9-9D3F-18D43C8C8DBE.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Used a thin cut piece of sirloin to make stirfry with peppers, onions, celery, broccoli, bamboo shoots and bean sprouts.

PJay

Not sure what want for supper..I think thinking about that strawberry poke cake I made and patiently waiting (not really) for it to finish chilling, spoiled my appetite. Maybe something light so can have plenty of room for cake....