What's for dinner?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you had come to ladies night last week, you could have enjoyed my wife’s (my mother’s recipe) chicken salad. It’s been a hit for the last 20 years. Maybe next year...

My ex-husband's ex-wife's mother always made such great chicken salad, so I had my step-daughter weasel the recipe out of her. The secret is half mayo and half sour cream.

How does your wife make it? I love chicken salad! :yum:

TPD

the poor dad
My ex-husband's ex-wife's mother always made such great chicken salad, so I had my step-daughter weasel the recipe out of her. The secret is half mayo and half sour cream.

How does your wife make it? I love chicken salad! :yum:
Found this in the recipe book - it’s actually the front page because it gets used the most. I don’t think I will get in trouble for posting- not a top secret recipe as far as I know.

963EC21C-DE76-4747-9A63-78E9832C8E0E.jpeg

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
that’s why everyone enjoys it! Some come to ladies night just for the chicken salad. Others come just for grandmoms eggnog. Don’t mix the 2...
I have my own version of that.... beernog. You pour out the eggnog and have a beer.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Make another batch of crockpot barbecue, coleslaw and beans.

Piece of pork loin is in the crockpot now seasoned with a nice rub and some apple cider.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm on a quiche kick because Publix had pie crust on the BOGO. Last night was crab, bacon, and cheese.

And it was canned crab meat, which was a mistake. It's fine in something where it's not the star, but I need to find a hook up if I want to make crab cakes or crab chowder.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm on a quiche kick because Publix had pie crust on the BOGO. Last night was crab, bacon, and cheese.

And it was canned crab meat, which was a mistake. It's fine in something where it's not the star, but I need to find a hook up if I want to make crab cakes or crab chowder.
Yeah I tried that route for crabcakes a while back and it was pointless. Canned crab meat is an abomination. That frozen Phillips imported crabmeat sucks too.

rio

Tried Pax River Ale House for the 1st time. Dh really liked the meatloaf meal, I had salmon that was good but the sides were meh. Price not bad. Will definitely go again, but not something we're likely to do often.