What's for dinner?

TPD

the poor dad
Sitting on my front porch enjoying an egg salad sandwich with ruffles potato chips and a Jameson and ginger watchIng 2 bird couples fight over building a nest in one of 3 hanging Boston ferns I have. One fern already has a nest with 3 small birdies in it. Don’t know why the other 2 couples just can’t decide to each take one of the remaining ferns rather than fight over a single one. The ferns are only hanging 5’ apart.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sitting on my front porch enjoying an egg salad sandwich with ruffles potato chips and a Jameson and ginger watchIng 2 bird couples fight over building a nest in one of 3 hanging Boston ferns I have. One fern already has a nest with 3 small birdies in it. Don’t know why the other 2 couples just can’t decide to each take one of the remaining ferns rather than fight over a single one. The ferns are only hanging 5’ apart.
Those two couples must’ve moved down here from the district. Be wary if one of them thinks you have too much mayonnaise in your egg salad.

Grumpy

Gee, you must be old

PJay

Went to Jazzy Pete's. I was craving onion rings. If any of you visit Slidell, LA. Good place to eat.

HemiHauler

Went to Jazzy Pete's. I was craving onion rings. If any of you visit Slidell, LA. Good place to eat.

Many years back, my employer's regional HQ for the east coast was in NOLA. We used to go to a place called Deanie's which was in a place called Bucktown, I think not far from Slidell. Miss working there. I think one of the big hurricanes caused major issues in that area.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

A health official walked into a local bakery for an inspection.

She was immediately appalled when she saw the owner smashing the dough against his bare chest before flattening it out on the table.

Speechless, she grabbed her pen and notebook and started writing a citation.

Seeing the disgust on her face, one of the customers walked up to the health official and said "If you think that is bad, you should be here when he's putting the holes in the donuts."

Last edited:

PJay

Many years back, my employer's regional HQ for the east coast was in NOLA. We used to go to a place called Deanie's which was in a place called Bucktown, I think not far from Slidell. Miss working there. I think one of the big hurricanes caused major issues in that area.

Looks great! Will put on my list to try. Thanks!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Made a stirfry out of sirloin, celery, onions, peppers, broccoli, matchstick carrots, bamboo shoots and bean sprouts.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Served with mushrooms and grilled onions soaked in au jus, toasted baguette and grilled corn.
20220703_173312.jpg 20220703_174130.jpg 20220703_174333.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Steaks on the grill tonight...one T-Bone, one Rib Eye and one Porterhouse...because that's how they came out of the freezer. LOL. And some fresh corn from Trossbachs farm to go with...