What's for dinner?

UglyBear

Jack in the Box — and never again :dead:.
We are on a holiday trip, and Mrs and I were hankering for a fast food joint of our teens, Jack. My lord it got bad, even our kids who keep asking for freakin’ McD’s asked never to go there again.
Wish we would have tried a random shady taqueria.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jack in the Box — and never again :dead:.
We are on a holiday trip, and Mrs and I were hankering for a fast food joint of our teens, Jack. My lord it got bad, even our kids who keep asking for freakin’ McD’s asked never to go there again.
Wish we would have tried a random shady taqueria.

(takes Jack off her burgermania list)

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Leftover cleanout day! We have our choice of Rigatoni in red sauce, Bowtie pasta with ham & peas in a lemon parmesan sauce, Crockpot potato soup, and god knows what else in the containers in the fridge....

Yes, it's heavy carb comfort food season! :yum:

NextJen

Raisin cane
Bought half a bushel of oysters to share with some friends this evening and have a bon fire. Nobody could make it for one reason or another :bawl:

• Sad
Reactions: rio

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Bought half a bushel of oysters to share with some friends this evening and have a bon fire. Nobody could make it for one reason or another :bawl:
Oh, wow! I am so sorry that's happening to you! I don't know anything about oysters (allergic to seafood, especially shellfish). Can you freeze them after cooking them?